43 years into the rebuilding process

Why do people get such a kick out of reminding people the thought and feelings of a loss? Its like, big ******* deal, they lost one game. Do you honestly feel that much better about yourself, by trash talking fans when the game is over? The game is done with, and we have new trolls coming on here trying to stir the pot because they feel better about themselves to do so.

I mean don't you get it trolls? It doesnt matter if you stir **** with us, because we don't play on the field. If you want our team to crash and burn, than go **** with the players and coaches.

Today was embarrassing. Moreso than the New England loss. After 43 years of rebuilding, this is the turd that we get.

We still have plenty of holes.. most of em we knew about in preseason ( corners) some we didnt realize (Turner) but we have holes.. We are far from elite yet, but i think we headed in right direction anyway..

I thought u was putting me on your ignore list?

You said the same about me. How's that going?

Sometimes I need to vent on someone and you're the perfect target. You're clueless, your name is a joke, and a you're a moron who isn't even a Falcons fan. I just need to hit that "view ignored users post anyway" when I feel like I need a pick me up. Thanks for being there to abuse when I need you, *********.

LOL @ "u was"....:lol:

You said the same about me. How's that going?

Sometimes I need to vent on someone and you're the perfect target. You're clueless, your name is a joke, and a you're a moron who isn't even a Falcons fan. I just need to hit that "view ignored users post anyway" when I feel like I need a pick me up. Thanks for being there to abuse when I need you, *********.

LOL @ "u was"....:lol:

God bless you Sir, I don't believe in the ignore thing I like u Sir have a good night