Good Teams Win :------ Tony Dungy : This Loss to Dallas may HAUNT Falcons !

falcon_ace

Tony Dungy on SNF said that this loss will have Playoff Ramifications. :huh:

Falcons cant beat good teams. Falcons can't come from behind.

Matt Ryan didnt lose this game , whole offense couldnt sustain drives.

Defense was below avg. We don't matchup well with Dallas, they are big & fast. We are small & slow. B)

I am confident that with 1 more draft we can become a really scary team. ;)

I think that comment was meant more for Dallas than Atlanta, because immdiatley following that statement he indicated that it was a must win for Dallas, who would have been 3-3 with a loss today. Yall are really reaching for negative stuff today.

Dallas proved today that they are better team.

well you know what, give us the bye week and home field advantage and we will see who the better team is. I really don't think the Cowboys are that great, its just our team was flat today and I think the scheduling had a lot to do with it. This team has had to go to the west coast, come back for a Sunday night game and then travel to Texas to face the second team in a row off their bye week. Not only that, but the Cowboys needed this game and they had all the advantages to win this game.

When they said we had the third toughest schedule, they meant it. I am excited about a 4-2 start. I know its not 6-0 but we are still going to get better, we need to get better. This team needs to grow and learn how to work around the schedule they have. For this being a young team, they still have to take the bumps in the road to learn how to be a great team year in and year out.