I am in no way a turner hater, or anytihng of the sort.

Every week. Maybe I just didnt notice it but I dont believe we ran very many play action passes. This team is run first like every one knows we are. Are passing game is the best from our play action. But lately Turner cant hit the holes like he did a year ago, and when the running games suffers, this passing attack suffers.

UNTIL Jason Snelling comes in the game. He is a big body like Turner and he can hit the holes with authority and quickness. On both of our first 2 scoring drives Snelling had big roles. Thers no doubt about it on the second drive, Selling ran effectively and it opened up our passing game.

But overall we struggled today, Well SHI@ it happens you know. We are 4-2 and found out today we HAVE TO RUN THE BALL to be productive, and we also found out today SNELLING CAN GET THE JOB DONE. And now Turner will get his rest because right now we have to play the better back, and right now its Snelling.

Every week. Maybe I just didnt notice it but I dont believe we ran very many play action passes. This team is run first like every one knows we are. Are passing game is the best from our play action. But lately Turner cant hit the holes like he did a year ago, and when the running games suffers, this passing attack suffers.

UNTIL Jason Snelling comes in the game. He is a big body like Turner and he can hit the holes with authority and quickness. On both of our first 2 scoring drives Snelling had big roles. Thers no doubt about it on the second drive, Selling ran effectively and it opened up our passing game.

But overall we struggled today, Well SHI@ it happens you know. We are 4-2 and found out today we HAVE TO RUN THE BALL to be productive, and we also found out today SNELLING CAN GET THE JOB DONE. And now Turner will get his rest because right now we have to play the better back, and right now its Snelling.

I agree and understand your point but I wonder will it actually happen. Now i dont expect Snelling to start but at this point he needs more carries and Turners workload needs to be decreased effective immdiately. Even in practice Turner needs to realize that he is sharing the Load 4 real.

someone was being down on him the other day, but he was averaging 5 ypc and not to mention he has decent hands out of the backfield. i think we might just need to go with the run by committee if the ground game keeps struggling, cause even against their D when 33 was struggling 44 was gaining yards.

i think you are absolutely right. i love it when snelling is in the backfield over turner. every time turner gets the ball i think "here we go again"

if turner was just on this year, our offense would be unstoppable. and i think that when snelling comes in the game, our offense takes it up to the next level.

i miss norwood too.

This Offense is average without a running game like last year. And while we know Snelling will not get the start over Turner we are already seeing that he is getting a lot more carries and he is productive with them.

Know i'm sure this will never happen but I think the coaches are seeing whats happening with Turner, so do you think with the way Snelling is playing and once we get Norwood back will we possibly see Turner get a game off, to see if the break helps him?

Ofcourse he would show up on the Injury Report so know one would know we are holding him out of practice and game due to his wear and tear.

But it's something that I want to see, because man Snelling can be the starter for this team, he is only 25 and while I love Turner its becoming more evident every game he needs some sort of break.

And not to forget Snelling is only 25

Snelling is a great back to run behind of Turner. I say this because, a lot of times, teams don't expect Snelling to carry the ball. When he does, he surprises the defense and gets a lot of yards. Turner, the poor guy has a bulls eye on his chest. Everyone knows what he did last year, and now, every defense we have faced, wants to gang tackle him, take him out by the ankles and such. We just have to keep working at it. Get some holes for these guys.

Against the bears we saw when Norwood was in that his speed alters how a defense plays against us, as of right now Snelling is the fresher back hitting the holes harder finishing runs better, and when he gets going down hill it looks like Turner last year. Have fun bringing him down.

And I threw in the little note about Norwood because we have a very good 1 2 punch here. But punch number 1 gets hit in the back field a lot, so punch number 2 is never even getting swung. Thats a little crazy analogy but I hope yall understand it. But now we have good production from Snelling and him being that down hill guy thats hits the hole quick and picking up positive yardage, the number 2 punch that hasnt been swung yet is coming and when it does it can and will knock you out. So when Norwood gets healthy look out, because he's our number 2 punch thats about to be swung IF Snelling keeps getting carries.

If we want to win then there's no time to stroke egos. If 44 is giving us the best chance to win then he needs to play. 33 can sulk and deal with it or improve, end of story. But as of right now 33 is a liability beyond the 20s and 44 is getting it done.

That is very true. And with this happening I think it kind of lets us fans or real fans see that hey we are still very young, and improving every week and every year. The obvious example would be Snelling, and I think soon if Jamaal keeps playing well he will be another sign that are young talent/team is still growing.

Snelling is a great back to run behind of Turner. I say this because, a lot of times, teams don't expect Snelling to carry the ball. When he does, he surprises the defense and gets a lot of yards. Turner, the poor guy has a bulls eye on his chest. Everyone knows what he did last year, and now, every defense we have faced, wants to gang tackle him, take him out by the ankles and such. We just have to keep working at it. Get some holes for these guys.

Snelling definitely looked like he is ready to contribute more and yeah jamal is playing a lot better. Loved the top on Barber in the backfield