WHOS PUMPED FOR MNF WITH THE SAINTS

the coaches will definitely review the game and work on it during the week. Plus we have 1 more extra day of practice. WHAT I WANT TO SEE IS our pass rush. BIERMAN, ABRAHAM, BABINEAUX ALL DAY. Also put some peterson in that and we will give our corners an advantage. As the offense Matt needs to watch out for that sharper guy. OUR RUN GAME WILL BE ESSENTIAL. I expect Snelling to get a good game going, and turner pounding it in. I do not care if they know were running WE ARE STILL RUNNING. This WILL open up the passing game. Also we should start doing more short passes seems to be working out very well and then bam White for a 50 yard pass

LETS KILL THE SAINTS IN MONDAY NIGHT IT DONT MATTER IF WE IN THE SUPERDOME WE STILL GOING TO ROCK EM

the coaches will definitely review the game and work on it during the week. Plus we have 1 more extra day of practice. WHAT I WANT TO SEE IS our pass rush. BIERMAN, ABRAHAM, BABINEAUX ALL DAY. Also put some peterson in that and we will give our corners an advantage. As the offense Matt needs to watch out for that sharper guy. OUR RUN GAME WILL BE ESSENTIAL. I expect Snelling to get a good game going, and turner pounding it in. I do not care if they know were running WE ARE STILL RUNNING. This WILL open up the passing game. Also we should start doing more short passes seems to be working out very well and then bam White for a 50 yard pass

LETS KILL THE SAINTS IN MONDAY NIGHT IT DONT MATTER IF WE IN THE SUPERDOME WE STILL GOING TO ROCK EM

Thanks for starting a post looking ahead. I probably won't be on the board this much this week as whine fest is expected. Put the arrogant Brees on his azz.

Let's get them

Lets be real. If we played the same or even close to the same like we played yesterday, we stand no chance. The saints are legit and have no holes in their offense or defense. I hate the saints just as much as the next falcons fan but as of right now, we have no chance. They came back from a 24-3 deficit against miami to win and stay undefeated.

ok folks lets be real, i love my birds, but we are staring a loss in the face, we will get burned in the air all day. the saints are putting up 30 points a game. we will have to score at least 35pts to have a chance

no thanks to chris "pick on me all day long" houston

and brent "I'm 5'6 and a half so throw the ball up and i wont get it" grimes.

I am hanging my hat on 1 thing - we looked bad in NE and dominated SF the next opportunity. Our pattern this year and last is W-W-L and I don't expect it to change.

This game is a Division game. Regardless of how well or poorly either side has played, expect it to be tough hard fought game. Go Falcons!!!

ok folks lets be real, i love my birds, but we are staring a loss in the face, we will get burned in the air all day. the saints are putting up 30 points a game. we will have to score at least 35pts to have a chance

39 ppg*

This will be a hard-fought divisional game for sure

Edited by doomer

:lol:

I'm really trying not to be Debbie Downer, but all I can think about is that the Saints are MUCH BETTER than the Cowboys...and what I saw yesterday. :huh:

I can't be pumped about the potential beatdown on primetime.

Right, I've never been so unenthusiastic about an upcoming Falcon game in my life.