We are 4-2

Gnorts

I agree. We have work to do, but it's still early.

We probably won't win next week, which will put us at 4-3, but we have the Redskins, Panthers, Giants, and Bucs following that. We could be 8-3 at that point. This season is far from over, and Keith Brooking is a *****.

The only thing that is bad is that the Saint can't seem to lose. Other than that we are still in control since we play them twice. Just a friendly reminder. Flame away.

we are annoyed because our team is playing sloppy. They have played sloppy for two consecutive games so that is why the board is acting like this. Also our run game has played below average for 6 consecutive games. Our corners aren't playing well and our d line can't manage to get sacks... the only way to get pressure is to send 6+. so i think we have reason to be a little frustrated <_<

we are annoyed because our team is playing sloppy. They have played sloppy for two consecutive games so that is why the board is acting like this. Also our run game has played below average for 6 consecutive games. Our corners aren't playing well and our d line can't manage to get sacks... the only way to get pressure is to send 6+. so i think we have reason to be a little frustrated <_<

Our run game? You mean Michael Turner correct? From what I have seen the other backs have been running up and down the field just fine. It's Turner that hits the brick walls.