Ciron Black

Jaymadd

I have not scouted(Watch Espn360 LOL) alot of Offensive lineman because i thought we would be ok with what we had in Clabo and Dahl. I am wondering if Ciron Black would be a good option for RT in the 2nd. I am still trying to trade out of the 1st to get another 3rd round pick.

We could do better then Ciron Black in the 2nd round.... Dude has been getting beat like a drum the last 2 seasons.... I would get him in the 3rd round

Good info about the round but can he come in and start at RT, giving us the ability to let Clabo and Dahl battle out for RG.

I would rather draft 6'6 315lbs Jason Fox in the 2nd round

Is he a good option at RT, is he a strong enough run blocker for RT. I know that he can pass block, but can he run block. I need to start watching more OLIneman, I just cant pull myself to do it because it is boring man. LOL

I would rather draft 6'6 315lbs Jason Fox in the 2nd round

I don't think he will last that long personally, but maybe he will. I think that Okung, Bulaga, Anthony Davis and Charles Brown will go before Fox as far as LT's go. But Fox may very well end up going 5th in the line of LT's, which would mean he could go in the 20-30 range.

I remember watching the LSU vs Florida game and hearing one of the broadcasters say that Ciron Black had cynder blocks for feet. In the game, he was visibly moving slow laterally to pass protect but is an above average run blocker. I think he's best position is guard.

I agree 100% with you on this one metal. He has looked horrible when I have seen him this year.

What about Chris Scott? He's looked very solid at LT for UT all year, I think he could play either RT or G, easily. Very physical, solid feet.

Perhaps we can slide Clabo inside to RG, but Dahl is simply overmatched. Let's get a RT and a C.

I put him in my mock yesterday. He is really a bit under the radar, but he is very talented.

Like you said he is EXTREMELY physical and has surprisingly good feet. At 6'5 341 lbs, I think he could be a very solid RT or G in this league.

He also has a lot of experience at OT and G. He is able to play every position on the Line and I am very impressed with how he has played so far.