Matty Ice is the Tony Romo of the NFC South

He just can't win a big game.

3 division losses on the road, 1 playoff loss to a lesser team, 1 loss to New England on the road, 1 loss to Dallas on the road.

Just like Tony Romo. If the game is hyped. He will play terribly.

Ryan didn't try to win the game. He just tried not to lose it.

I gave you positive cause I think it's sarcasm....

If it turns out I'm wrong, someone take it back.

I gave you positive cause I think it's sarcasm....

If it turns out I'm wrong, someone take it back.

I dont know, reading some of his other posts, i just dont know.

Anyway on topic what about SNF last week? Also last time I checked Ryan is a 2nd year player not a 7 year veteran.

Also going by you logic wouldnt Drew Brees be the Romo of our division? When has he won a big game?

Edited by DemDirtyBirds4

3 division losses on the road, 1 playoff loss to a lesser team, 1 loss to New England on the road, 1 loss to Dallas on the road.

In case you forgot, Ryan has played just barely over 20 games. Calm down.

Just wondering, if at year's end ryan has better numbers than the QB you're referencing will you discontinue stupid *** posts like these?

Actually that was a joke directed at all the people who have rather hypocritical standards for rating our QBs, hence the smiley. I'm guessing you'd be included in that group since you obviously didn't get that.

I couldn't care less what Ryan's passing numbers look like at the end of the year as there's only one set that matters. 0-1. When he's 2-2 or better then we can talk. Until that point he's not an upgrade.

No, he freaked out after being sacked for the 1st time in 180 snaps. Matty Ice must be an ironic nick name because this guy acts like a paranoid girl out there.

You are the Joey Harrington of this board....FAIL!

No, he freaked out after being sacked for the 1st time in 180 snaps. Matty Ice must be an ironic nick name because this guy acts like a paranoid girl out there.

I hate to say it but....dammmmm, in games he is hit he wets the bed big time. He gets happy feet and becomes Joey Harrington (low blow, I know) when pressured.

Actually that was a joke directed at all the people who have rather hypocritical standards for rating our QBs, hence the smiley. I'm guessing you'd be included in that group since you obviously didn't get that.

I couldn't care less what Ryan's passing numbers look like at the end of the year as there's only one set that matters. 0-1. When he's 2-2 or better then we can talk. Until that point he's not an upgrade.

how are they hypocritical? there are fans who never blame the QB and fans who always blame the QB, and then there are sensible fans. it's as simple as that. the same amount of people who were never giving Vick full blame even after giving up a game losing fumble are making excuses for Ryan. it's the people like you that continually try to draw a similarity between the two that are silly. and it's not quite fair to compare a 4 game average to a 1 game average...how about we see who can put up back to back winning seasons

Tony Romo is a better QB than Ryan at this point. That's not an insult,just a fact.. I just don't see why people have been in such a rush to declare Matty the next Elway or Peyton Manning. He's not a top 10 QB yet and has a lot that he needs to improve on. Good thing for us fans is we hear he has the work ethic and will put in the time to get where he needs to be. I'm a little nervous that he doesn't have the physical tools and skill set to be great though. But with his work ethic and desire to study film he should be an above average NFL QB..

You're kidding me right? He led us to 21 points and that should've been enough. Tell Houston and DeCoud to cover someone and it's a different game.

how dare you compare our qb to romo... romo has been in the league for what about 5 years now and has been to playoffs like 3 times i think and hasn't one not one game... our qb lost in the playoffs to a very good team that went on to the superbowl and we were one play away from getting the ball back to take the lead if this guy named brooking didn't make the stupidest play of his entire career