Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pejo

Attn everyone

18 posts in this topic

What have you seen that makes you believe "It will be OK"? We got dominated and our offense is pedestrian at best. If we pull off a miracle and beat the Saints, well, maybe there is hope... But I am not believing...

But I don't wanna! I wanna complain until it makes it better.

LOL. It will be fine. Especially when there is beer involved :wacko:

What have you seen that makes you believe "It will be OK"? We got dominated and our offense is pedestrian at best. If we pull off a miracle and beat the Saints, well, maybe there is hope... But I am not believing...

Did you even read the message. STOP MAKING IDIOTIC POSTS CORKY!

i will say this. seeing that their are no real super teams in the nfc after seeing the vikings lose and th dolphins grabbing new orleans by the throat i beived if we beat dallas we were going to the superbowl.

this game showed me our true potential.i cant put my finger on it. is it lackadasical playcalling, bad schemeing is it that our o-line stil subpar or is it it we have a basic plane white bread (sunbeam preferably) QB whom does not have consistant big playmaking potential. where was roddy white today was he double covered.i thought we had everything we needed to be a scary offense.

i knwo one thing if we dont get the running game going this season will go down hill fast. maybe we should throw more on firstdowns to throw defenses off. we tend to get more yardage when we catch offenses off guard . i really didnt see dallas being almost 2 touchdowns better than us.

i will say this. seeing that their are no real super teams in the nfc after seeing the vikings lose and th dolphins grabbing new orleans by the throat i beived if we beat dallas we were going to the superbowl.

this game showed me our true potential.i cant put my finger on it. is it lackadasical playcalling, bad schemeing is it that our o-line stil subpar or is it it we have a basic plane white bread (sunbeam preferably) QB whom does not have consistant big playmaking potential. where was roddy white today was he double covered.i thought we had everything we needed to be a scary offense.

i knwo one thing if we dont get the running game going this season will go down hill fast. maybe we should throw more on firstdowns to throw defenses off. we tend to get more yardage when we catch offenses off guard . i really didnt see dallas being almost 2 touchdowns better than us.

Dallas/Romo/Phillips just NEEDED it more than we did. Get some sleep and it wont hurt as much tomorrow.

Last I checked 4 - 2 was pretty good

Let's sum it ...

4 - 2 is ok

We migth not win the division

Super Bowl is won by the team that get's better and better over the second half of the season ... This could be the Falcons

cool.gif

Everyone needs to chill!!!! It will be ok! After a loss it is always hard. Sleep on it and save yourself from some stupid posts. We will be ok! :angry:

agree, why does everyone come in here and just bash after a loss. I think they thought we should not use another game and just go undefeated from here on out.

agree, why does everyone come in here and just bash after a loss. I think they thought we should not use another game and just go undefeated from here on out.

no but their are certain games that you must win.we get all this hype about our gm and how he is such a genus and the great moves he made this year,plus we have the GOLDEN CHILD at qb somebody thats supposed to be the next tom brady.

we get prime time spots b/c people are expecting an exciting brand of football this year and we loose by 2 touchdowns and some change.according to last yr. we were supposse to be a player or 2 away from a superbowl contender.we look far from that on prime time. who did we really beat up on the bears (whom got throttled by cincy 30 pts.) the 49ers (somebody that played like a JV team that day).dallas played this game the way the falcons should have by making a statement.

People are mad, people are going to vent. I never see the sense in making the 'calm down' threads. People won't calm down until we get a W.

People are mad, people are going to vent. I never see the sense in making the 'calm down' threads. People won't calm down until we get a W.

That's why I always bust out Madden and get a W with the Falcons... it makes me feel better... lol.

Seriously though.. the sky is not falling and IF we happen to lose to the Aints we are still ok. I just have a feeling we are going to get on a roll at the end of the season and go into the playoffs on FIRE.

That's why I always bust out Madden and get a W with the Falcons... it makes me feel better... lol.

Seriously though.. the sky is not falling and IF we happen to lose to the Aints we are still ok. I just have a feeling we are going to get on a roll at the end of the season and go into the playoffs on FIRE.

Yea, whupping teams on madden does make me feel better as well lol

You're right, the sky is not falling. Losing to the Saints won't kill us, but it will certainly hurt our chances to win the division. We have a favorable 2nd half of the season. WASH, TB (x2) and the panties. That 4 gimme games.

And then the cycle starts all over again...we WON & are going to the Superbowl. We are the greatest, no one can stop us, etc...

Then we lose 1 game and all **** breaks out....We are not going to be 14-2 at the end of the season so expect a few more losses, its easier that way! ;)

Losing is one thing, but he way we lost is unacceptable. Wtth the talent we have on offense we have no excuse to play so poorly. We needed this win as bad as they did. I can take a loss when we fight for it, but we bent over and took it. Gutless. That's I'm pissed, not to mention it was the ******* Cowboys.

And then the cycle starts all over again...we WON & are going to the Superbowl. We are the greatest, no one can stop us, etc...

Then we lose 1 game and all **** breaks out....We are not going to be 14-2 at the end of the season so expect a few more losses, its easier that way! ;)

Yea...Unfortunately, that's the way the cookie crumbles on this board.

Losing is one thing, but he way we lost is unacceptable. Wtth the talent we have on offense we have no excuse to play so poorly. We needed this win as bad as they did. I can take a loss when we fight for it, but we bent over and took it. Gutless. That's I'm pissed, not to mention it was the ******* Cowboys.

Yea I know let people vent...... frickin Keith Brooking, I used to like the guy,but **** he was acting like they won the Super Bowl..