Better or not. I loved the 08 Falcons.

We got embarrassed for the second time this season. Last year, we played till the end on every loss we had. I never complained last season, in any of the 6 losses. This season is a different story.

I didn't even watch the game after the punt return for a TD. First minutes of a game I've missed in years. I'm that disgusted.

This team is overrated, and Authur Blank has given the fans checks that his team can't cash. We all got scammed into believing in this team.

While I don't "loathe" the 09 team, my expectations have been significantly lowered. The offense is WAY over-rated. All I am hoping for is a winning season.

That's all we can hope for bro. This team isn't playoff caliber. They have no heart. No confidence. No weapons on offense. I'm with you, lets just break the streak.

We got embarrassed for the second time this season. Last year, we played till the end on every loss we had. I never complained last season, in any of the 6 losses. This season is a different story.

I'm not sure this is entirely accurate. We got spanked pretty good by TB and CAR at the beginning of the season, but it wasn't such a downer then because nobody really had any idea how good the team was anyway and there were no expectations.

I didn't even watch the game after the punt return for a TD. First minutes of a game I've missed in years. I'm that disgusted.

This team is overrated, and Authur Blank has given the fans checks that his team can't cash. We all got scammed into believing in this team.

How long have you been a Cowboys fan?? (Just wondering, seeing as you joined the boards about three hours ago.)

I'm not sure this is entirely accurate. We got spanked pretty good by TB and CAR at the beginning of the season, but it wasn't such a downer then because nobody really had any idea how good the team was anyway and there were no expectations.

I seem to recall being in both of those games until two big plays late in the game made the score look worse than it actually was.

Every team has bad games. I think the fact that we just came off a sunday night game and travel to a fresh Dallas team was a huge factor. It reminded of the play off game last year when the Cardinals pretty sad on their hands for 3 weeks knowing they were going to be in the playoffs, and the Falcons had to win some games at the end of the season to make it. This team just needs to get their legs under them again. We have to deal with 2 more teams i believe that come off their bye, so we got to make sure our guys are rested enough.

Every team has bad games. I think the fact that we just came off a sunday night game and travel to a fresh Dallas team was a huge factor. It reminded of the play off game last year when the Cardinals pretty sad on their hands for 3 weeks knowing they were going to be in the playoffs, and the Falcons had to win some games at the end of the season to make it. This team just needs to get their legs under them again. We have to deal with 2 more teams i believe that come off their bye, so we got to make sure our guys are rested enough.

Oh yeah, the team that Ryan sucked in, and Turner Fumbled in. I remember that. It's been happening all season.