Tony Gonzalez

Since we Tony G has gotten here our offense has taken huge steps back, were not a playoff calibur team yet at this point i hope we can just win at least 9 games to drop the stupid back to back seasons curse, Matt Ryan is forcing balls to him, Mularkey is running the stupid *** 2 te sets all the time and we arent throwing the ball deep, seems as if we changed up our entire offense for him, thats just my two cents, not looking forward to playing new orleans next week, they are averaging 38 pts a game against beastly defenses, there going to to torch ours and Matt Ryan and company can barely score 21 pts a game....unless it's against teams like SF and Chicago or Carolina, teams that are being exposed as weak teams now, lets face it people, were a 500 team at best, average nothing special, were no where close to ready for a deep playoff run. Lets just hope for 5 more wins at least, hey we do play the Bucs twice

It's a combination of everything: Matt keying in on Gonzalez way too much, offensive scheme and our #2 and #3 WR not scaring anyone.

Murlarkey is overkill with the 2 TE's sets. Yes they work but let's not make them the end all be all of our offense. Spread the defense out. Throw in some 3 wr sets. Our offense is way to predictable and it's alarming very alarming. It's time for Mike M to go back to the drawing board and figure some things out because it will only get worse.

Soon teams won't respect Turner our the WR's and just start teeing off on Ryan all game.

it's ok. you're an idiot. Calm down, get some sleep and post tomorrow

Just when I thought there were no more insane things left to be said.

Tony G vs a second round pick. Seriously?

can you please quote were I said Tony G himself was not worth a 2nd rnder, Tony G is a great player yea, but my problem if you would have read my original post, is how Matt Ryan seems to be forcing him the ball doesnt look to go deep as often anymore, also Mularkey has completly changes our offense to incorporate him and it's not working out well, Tony G himself is not the problem, it's the affect he's had on our QB and offensive scheme that i dont like, what we should have done instead of paying big money for a TE was pay for a playmaker on Defense, which i hope we at least go after 1 big time player next off-season, cuz this D isn't gonna cut if we want to match up with the elite teams, either way im gonna support em, but it's just frustrating that's all, Dallas is not that good, we just made them look good, really Miles Austin come on man

...we arent throwing the ball deep...

Actually, can't remember specifically when, but Ryan got sacked and/or the ball was knocked out of his hand as he was about to throw way way deep down field to a wide open White I believe it was. If you tivo'd the game or it comes on NFLN by any chance watch again. I was so irritated, because White, or whoever it was, was WIDE OPEN WAY DOWN FIELD on that play, but Ryan had the ball knocked out of his hands or was sacked I believe.

Well... at least one deep pass play was called.

its not Gonzo. its the play calling.

what did you expect though, Both Mularkey and Ryan have the pressure of having to force the ball to a 1st ballot HOF TE, our offense was better when we played power run, and threw the ball deep to keep defenses honest, Tony G and Peele are not going to burn anyone so LB's can stay closer to the LOS and play the run alot easier, one reason why Turner is always hit in the backfield, really, it's not tony's fault, it's the entire team, we are failing to make plays and our offense is stalling way too often. I hate the 2 TE sets with a passion, i wish we ran more of a 3 WR 1 TE and 1 RB offense, and passed the ball alot out of that formation, then we would not be so easy to predict, and teams would have to defend every zone of the field, not just the backfield and quick 5 yard passes were trying so hard to run