When is the time going to come when...........

Jaymadd

A loss is just a loss, and we dont have to replace every player that made a mistake. I do think that we have some issues to wrinkle out like why Turner is not hitting the hole and Snelling is. I dont get all the threads that indicated X player needs to be replaced. We lost, Dallas played a better game than we did, that is the bottom line. Hopefully the Falcons Coaching staff goes back, looks at the tape and makes the necessary changes, we are still 4-2 people, it is not the end of the world.

Last time i checked 4-2 is still a winning record.

Was just going to make a topic like this. Teams are going to lose games, its how they come back from those loses that define them. Loses suck, but like you said we are still 4-2. Next week is a key game and we need to keep supporting the team, not talk about how they are going to lose.

Edited by DemDirtyBirds4

A loss is just a loss, and we dont have to replace every player that made a mistake. I do think that we have some issues to wrinkle out like why Turner is not hitting the hole and Snelling is. I dont get all the threads that indicated X player needs to be replaced. We lost, Dallas played a better game than we did, that is the bottom line. Hopefully the Falcons Coaching staff goes back, looks at the tape and makes the necessary changes, we are still 4-2 people, it is not the end of the world.

Some players DO need to be replaced though. Why exactly did we trade for Tye Hill again? Or draft Chevis Jackson and Chris Owens?

Hopefully not any time soon.

That point only comes when you suck so much that losing is normal.

Actually it also comes when you've done enough winning to get a few free passes. The Falcons are not at that point either though, not even really close.

Edited by btrain5489

good point, but I can take a loss, if we play well, but our losses...man have we not played well, to me that shows our team not being very consistent, especially against a Dallas team that struggled to beat KC in OT

also, I rarely like to use wins against us, but can you name a solid team we have beat this year?? after what happened to Miami, Carolina, SF and Chicago this week

if we dont get this thing right, 5-5 is staring us in the face

Some players DO need to be replaced though. Why exactly did we trade for Tye Hill again? Or draft Chevis Jackson and Chris Owens?

I do agree that we need to look at some mid-season adjustments which we already know before the season started might be question marks. I think that the Coaching staff needs to look at trying some different options at Cb, but Hill had his chance this week and has yet to crack the starting lineup. The coaching staff has shown that they make adjustments and get after the team after a loss, so i dont think it will stop after this loss.

I bumped you a point but, speaking for me only...it's not the loss so much as being b=tch slapped, punked, made to look like girls in a dress on the field.....getting cheap shotted and taunted and helmet to helmet repeated cheap shots with no calls (even Aikman noticed, called out officials) Why did we not respond? F-ing hit em back IN THE MOUTH!! I hae when we are bullied, manhandled....and then to top it off Brooking's sorry a$$ wants to taunt. We should have taken a penalty and crushed somebody!!!!!! I am sick of being punked !!! when we lose we don't just barely lose, we get PUNKED ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nosweatboyz

good point, but I can take a loss, if we play well, but our losses...man have we not played well, to me that shows our team not being very consistent, especially against a Dallas team that struggled to beat KC in OT

also, I rarely like to use wins against us, but can you name a solid team we have beat this year?? after what happened to Miami, Carolina, SF and Chicago this week

if we dont get this thing right, 5-5 is staring us in the face

MIami took the Saints team that bulldozed the Giants, so i guess the Giants suck then huh. San Fran took the Texans down to the wire, the Panthers are another story, Chicago is not a bad team. We have beat some teams with talent.

I bumped you a point but, speaking for me only...it's not the loss so much as being b=tch slapped, punked, made to look like girls in a dress on the field.....getting cheap shotted and taunted and helmet to helmet repeated cheap shots with no calls (even Aikman noticed, called out officials) Why did we not respond? F-ing hit em back IN THE MOUTH!! I hae when we are bullied, manhandled....and then to top it off Brooking's sorry a$$ wants to taunt. We should have taken a penalty and crushed somebody!!!!!! I am sick of being punked !!! when we lose we don't just barely lose, we get PUNKED ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i agree that we have not shown up in Visting games, I dont know what it is, maybe teams are stepping it up when they are at home, like we do when we play at the dome. If we go 8-0 at home, i can see us pulling out a few Away wins, like we did against San Fran.