ESPN Rapid Reactions

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Just when I thought the Atlanta Falcons were a very good football team, they showed they are not.

They got beat -- and I mean beat -- in every facet of the game by Dallas, a team that I don’t think is good at all. Matt Ryan made bad decisions, Michael Turner couldn’t run, the defense couldn’t stop anyone and even the normally-reliable special teams were bad.

I don’t think this is the way the Falcons want to head into next Monday night’s game against the Saints. That had been shaping up as a huge NFC South showdown. Now, it’s becoming just a game -- a game the Falcons might have to win to have any shot at winning the NFC South.

I’m heading down to the locker room for post-game interviews. Will be back in an hour or so.

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Just when I thought the Atlanta Falcons were a very good football team, they showed they are not.

They got beat -- and I mean beat -- in every facet of the game by Dallas, a team that I don’t think is good at all. Matt Ryan made bad decisions, Michael Turner couldn’t run, the defense couldn’t stop anyone and even the normally-reliable special teams were bad.

I don’t think this is the way the Falcons want to head into next Monday night’s game against the Saints. That had been shaping up as a huge NFC South showdown. Now, it’s becoming just a game -- a game the Falcons might have to win to have any shot at winning the NFC South.

I’m heading down to the locker room for post-game interviews. Will be back in an hour or so.

Write Pat back and tell him that he's dumb. We can be 0 - 6 and the Saints 7 - 0, and it will still be more than a game. Tell him that he's overpaid.

its kinda hard facing teams off bye week ..

not only that but the ones that are AT HOME

and have their backs against the wall.

And I do take issue with him saying the defense could not stop anyone. Yes romo and Austin had great games, but we totally shut down Dallas's runnning game.

I think their two backs had like 80 yards combined on like 21 carries.....

The run defense was superb today.