SERIOUSLY, ALL YOU " MATT RYAN IS GOD" FANS ANSWER THIS FOR ME?

NOSTRADAMUS

Dude, seriously. I'm not pleased with Ryan's performance today, but you sound like a child. Is this the 8th thread you've started to complain about the O, and Ryan in particular? Seriously, they make an item called a d0uche. I recommend getting some of that if the sand in your vag!na is bothering you that much.

Edited by opensource01

your not a fan of the falcons if you dont like what ryan has done...do us all a favor and dont post on here again

yea Agreed , youre not a fan dude, although i did agree with you about Vick wouldve won, but im still a falcons fan first, but dude youre pushing it with the trolling

I will answer the question. I didn't like it all, but nobody plays there best game every game. If you are on this board waiting for Ryan to mess up or have a bad game so you can say "how about that". You have a very sad life. Something, somewhere has made you not like the Falcons and or Matt Ryan. Whatever it was, you don't have to stay. By all means you can leave. We will be awesome with out you. Take or leave it.

my question is why does everyone want to compare him to Peyton manning? Matt is in his second year

but has already proven to be a leader. Even Manning had his ups and downs the first few years. By the way, I believe Manning only won one game his first year. He also stoicly credits his O-line for his sucess. Football is a total team sport, where only one person not doing his job is noticed.

I also believe Turner needs to start hitting the hole quicker. he seems to be slow once he gets the ball unlike Snelling.

our defense is so young, probably one of the youngest. our schedule does lighten up the second half and we are playing one of the toughest schedules and so many teams coming off a bye week. Coaches and players are to blame for this loss as we looked right past dallas to NO.

Go Falcons

Above matt ryan being exposed, I think it was our line. Hopefully we can address the needs this off-season. As it has been said, ryan is still in his 2nd year, and while it wouldve been awesome for him to come out and play lights out, most QBs don't put up big numbers until their 3rd year. Even look at how much brees has developed from his SD days.

Understandable, however would he had those pick if the WR's was getting open, if Turner was running the ball like last year, or our oline was blocking better?

I think NOT!!

Those have never been a valid excuses in Atlanta. We can't start using them now. Matt Ryan simply f'ed up today. He will learn from it hopefully and have a better game next week

I will answer the question. I didn't like it all, but nobody plays there best game every game. If you are on this board waiting for Ryan to mess up or have a bad game so you can say "how about that". You have a very sad life. Something, somewhere has made you not like the Falcons and or Matt Ryan. Whatever it was, you don't have to stay. By all means you can leave. We will be awesome with out you. Take or leave it.

+1 to that. Any true fan of the Falcons (and, by extension, Ryan) cringes, rather than celebrates or anticipates, this type of game. All those rejoicing in a bad outing will be gone in a few days ... the true fans will be here, ready to cheer on this YOUNG team and its young QB as it faces this latest hurdle and works to overcome it.