How do have 3 probowlers and ROY

It's a lot to put on a second year QB passing without a running game. With no running game there is no play-action and that was really a HUGE part of our down field passing attack last year. I miss those days when Turner was bustin' huge runs, and bustin' people up...:(

BINGO!!!! Turner is the common denominator and he's just not getting it done...Point blank, PERIOD!! He's TOO PATIENT and it's driving me CRAZY!!! I think Snelling deserves an opportunity to start to show us what he can do. We need a "durable" back-up running back as well.

Okay, but give Snelling more touches. At least than we had a little chance

Snelling was moving that ball well today because the defense doesn't respect him like they do Turner. Turner is met with a 7 or 8 man box every time he has the ball, but they don't do that when the Fullback gets it. We see the same thing with Norwood. So I agree. We should try and get the other backs going as long as it's working. We certainly have to do something. Matt Ryan can't drop back and throw it every play of the game.

BINGO!!!! Turner is the common denominator and he's just not getting it done...Point blank, PERIOD!! He's TOO PATIENT and it's driving me CRAZY!!! I think Snelling deserves an opportunity to start to show us what he can do. We need a "durable" back-up running back as well.

True as heelll...If it's the line, then why are we wasting the $$$$ for a back that we can't block for, looks slow and overweight....lacks the explosion he had last year, lacks the drive and determination he had last year....and lacks the ball security he had last year. I hate when we overpay for one hit wonders.....salary cap ramifications are too great.....most don't spend that much for a back....they are a dime a dozen.