For the love of God we must play better than this against the Saints

atlmycity

We might as well be braced for our first back to back loses under Mike Smith because I don't see us beating the Saints in NO after they spotted Miami a 21 point lead and still came back to beat them by more than a TD.

Maybe we'll match up better and maybe the extra week of prep helped the Cowboys, but we got our ***** handed to us today by what I feel is an average NFL team. Even after that, I'm not that impressed with them. Just less impressed with us today.

We might as well be braced for our first back to back loses under Mike Smith because I don't see us beating the Saints in NO after they spotted Miami a 21 point lead and still came back to beat them by more than a TD.

Maybe we'll match up better and maybe the extra week of prep helped the Cowboys, but we got our ***** handed to us today by what I feel is an average NFL team. Even after that, I'm not that impressed with them. Just less impressed with us today.

Man we may as well Mark that saints game as a lost. They are just simply to good and consistant. This will most def be our first back to back lost and theyre at home, which makes it even worse.

Drew gets most of the credit but his recievers do a great job of catching balls that normally wouldn't be caught. I don't see anyway we win this. It would take a miracle. And if smith decides to keep running turner for 2 yard gains or 2 yard losses, we might end up losing 50 something to 10. Might as well accept the fact we are going to be 4-3 next week.