U R still a good team- now go beat the Saints!

Hope you guys beat the Saints! Surprised you were able to stop our running attack. We had 4 sacks and had many more pressures- doubled your allowed sacks. Would have been a closer game if your Brian Williams played. We still would have won but we wouldn't have dominated you like we did. U had nice opening drive to start the game and first possession 2nd half. Beat the Saints! Miami came close today. Ciao-

Miles is really surprising us this year. He's in his 4th year with us and he's had injuries past 3 years. He really needed to break out this year or he would be on his way out. He was burried on the depth chart since T.O. sucked all the air out of the room and swallowed up the limelight. Austin made a few big catches past few years but finally has put it all together this season. Sam Hurd, who was T.O's disciple was supposed to break out this year too.

Where to start......

I was kinda right about your rushing offense, I was right about Terrance Newman being overrated... there, I feel better.

Now,

I was wrong about Romo. He is legit, absolutely exposed us.

Miles Austin, he is a breast. Dude is one of the up and coming receiver imo. Exposed not just Grimes, not just Houston, but whomever he felt like exposing.

Jenkins and Sensabaugh are legit. Jenkins impressed me numerous times today.

Your team is much better than I gave credit for.

Just do us a favor, and pay attention to the pile jumping, good for nothing Keith Brooking. You might be high on him now, but by week 10 you'll see it. He's rarely making a play, but he's quick to celebrate one based off what I saw today.

Good luck to you.

And Wade Phillips still looks like he just shat himself.

Where to start......

I was kinda right about your rushing offense, I was right about Terrance Newman being overrated... there, I feel better.

Now,

I was wrong about Romo. He is legit, absolutely exposed us.

Miles Austin, he is a breast. Dude is one of the up and coming receiver imo. Exposed not just Grimes, not just Houston, but whomever he felt like exposing.

Jenkins and Sensabaugh are legit. Jenkins impressed me numerous times today.

Your team is much better than I gave credit for.

Just do us a favor, and pay attention to the pile jumping, good for nothing Keith Brooking. You might be high on him now, but by week 10 you'll see it. He's rarely making a play, but he's quick to celebrate one based off what I saw today.

Good luck to you.

And Wade Phillips still looks like he just shat himself.

We can't stand Wade either. Good luck to you guys - maybe we'll see each other in playoffs.

Hey guy. Thanks for coming back and not rubbing it in. Dallas looked really good. If Romo can keep his head on you guys are a very good team.

Where to start.

Your Defensive line just embarrised our Oline. Ryan was under pressure all day. Not only could we not get a good running attack going (which is way to common these days), but you guys were relentless with the pressure. I think it is a combination of a good defensive front 7 and a not so good O line. You dont have to beat our superstars (Turner, Ryan, White) if you are in the backfield all night.

I think we did well defensively other than we are week in the secondary and your good QB exploited us. We need to be able to get to the QB more effectively without sending everyone because our dB's are just not good enough in man coverage.

Good luck to Dallas. Hope to see you agian (and beat you) in the playoffs

Hey guy. Thanks for coming back and not rubbing it in. Dallas looked really good. If Romo can keep his head on you guys are a very good team.

Where to start.

Your Defensive line just embarrised our Oline. Ryan was under pressure all day. Not only could we not get a good running attack going (which is way to common these days), but you guys were relentless with the pressure. I think it is a combination of a good defensive front 7 and a not so good O line. You dont have to beat our superstars (Turner, Ryan, White) if you are in the backfield all night.

I think we did well defensively other than we are week in the secondary and your good QB exploited us. We need to be able to get to the QB more effectively without sending everyone because our dB's are just not good enough in man coverage.

Trust me, you should visit our message board. Half of the posters are shocked Romo had such a good game. I am surprised he didnt fumble or throw an INT. I still want to trade for Matt Ryan though. He's gonna be something special. Troy Aikman sees a lot of himself in Ryan.

Where to start.

Trust me, you should visit our message board. Half of the posters are shocked Romo had such a good game. I am surprised he didnt fumble or throw an INT. I still want to trade for Matt Ryan though. He's gonna be something special. Troy Aikman sees a lot of himself in Ryan.

poutlipper, you're wrong, Romo is not legit...our secondary made him looked elite.

I'll comment on this game later, but I will say this...this game had me feeling like I did watching the Falcons of old. Poor tackling, bad blocking, mental errors, stupid penalites...the list goes on. We've got to get better.

We can't stand Wade either. Good luck to you guys - maybe we'll see each other in playoffs.

I hope so too.

poutlipper, you're wrong, Romo is not legit...our secondary made him looked elite.

I'll comment on this game later, but I will say this...this game had me feeling like I did watching the Falcons of old. Poor tackling, bad blocking, mental errors, stupid penalites...the list goes on. We've got to get better.

I disagree man, Romo TODAY looked elite. He is still a young starter(4th year), so he has stuff to work on, but he has all of the intangibles, and has everything it takes to be an elite QB in this league.

I disagree man, Romo TODAY looked elite. He is still a young starter(4th year), so he has stuff to work on, but he has all of the intangibles, and has everything it takes to be an elite QB in this league.

His leadership intangibles have been questioned. I personally think he's an outstanding QB, but I think his intangibles are his biggest problem.