negativity stop right now

I know everyone is upswet but now is thw time especially when wvweyonw has doubts and is down that we pull togethwr and have faith. Mike isn't going to lwet ua loswe two games back to back. Even though we lost did you guys see the anger on matt ryans face at the end of that game? We didn't give up at all. I need everyone to stop talking like its the end of the world. Everyobe had us done at the half we still vwas fighting. You chumps that ***** and complain make me embarassed. Were the falcon yeah we lost but do you thibk that's our trend did you see how snelling played? Did you see weems? Did you see the hit on ST? Everyone who doesn't believe isn't a true falcons fan.

I know everyone is upswet but now is thw time especially when wvweyonw has doubts and is down that we pull togethwr and have faith. Mike isn't going to lwet ua loswe two games back to back. Even though we lost did you guys see the anger on matt ryans face at the end of that game? We didn't give up at all. I need everyone to stop talking like its the end of the world. Everyobe had us done at the half we still vwas fighting. You chumps that ***** and complain make me embarassed. Were the falcon yeah we lost but do you thibk that's our trend did you see how snelling played? Did you see weems? Did you see the hit on ST? Everyone who doesn't believe isn't a true falcons fan.

I appreciate your optimism but "everyone who doesn't believe" what is not a true Falcons fan? That the Falcons are going to the Super Bowl? That the Falcons are going to the playoffs? Where exactly are you drawing that line?