Official bench Turner & Jenkins thread

jlac20

Jenkins was terrible today. I saw what looked like two drops. He gets pushed to the ground by a 5'10'' 198 lb. cb when he goes 6' 4'' 217. Not to mention the moon walk when he needed a yard on the 3rd down catch before the Dallas punt return.

today heck, he has had maybe 10 good games in his career, he sure isn't worth the 5yr 20 mil he just resigned for. he is laughing all the way to the bank.

although I agree about Jenkins we don't have anybody to replace him with unless Weems was able to come out of the woodworks and be able to produce. Jenkins is a horrible starting WR to me and makes it alot easier for offenses to cover our passing game because they can stick a CB on him man to man and not worry about giving anything up and then focus on Roddy and Gonzalez.

Funny how the last time we had 2 WR's with big games is when Laurent was starting with Roddy. for someone to be so injury prone Laurent mananged to put together a 100 yard game. Jenkins hasn't done so in his entire career even though he's started a good amount of his career. If i'm a CB and I get to cover Jenkins i'm happy because I can lock him down without breaking a sweat or using much energy