MATT RYAN IS WHO I THOUGHT HE WAS!

NOSTRADAMUS

A WEAK ARM, NO PLAYMAKING ABILITY... NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WIN YOU WILL NEVER PACK THE DOME, CAN'T THROW THE BALL DEEP, CAN'T THREAD THE NEEDLE... CAN ONLY BEAT SUB .500 TEAMS... WE NEVER BE BRADY, SURE THE **** WILL NEVER BE PEYTON, IN ALL HONESTY NOT BETTER THEN VICK.. IS JUST AN AVERAGE QB WHEN HE DOES NOT HAVE A RUNNING GAME, ALL HYPE NO SUBSTANCE OVER RATED LOSER. B)

A WEAK ARM, NO PLAYMAKING ABILITY... NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WIN YOU WILL NEVER PACK THE DOME, CAN'T THROW THE BALL DEEP, CAN'T THREAD THE NEEDLE... CAN ONLY BEAT SUB .500 TEAMS... WE NEVER BE BRADY, SURE THE **** WILL NEVER BE PEYTON, IN ALL HONESTY NOT BETTER THEN VICK.. IS JUST AN AVERAGE QB WHEN HE DOES NOT HAVE A RUNNING GAME, ALL HYPE NO SUBSTANCE OVER RATED LOSER. B)

LOl and If Vick wouldve had all the weapons Ryan has we wouldve won multiple superbowls, too bad Authur didnt get him any help and let him go.

you mean like White and Jenkins

What did Michael Jenkins do today and last week? my point exactly. Roddy White admitted in an interview in the off season he got better because of Joe horn mentoring him and Petrino ran a pass happy offense. Michael Vick was in a run first offense. For too he played a rookie season with Vick an if youre a real Falcon fan we all know he dropped a ton of passes(including TD passes) back then in most cases it takes a rookie reciever atleast 3-4 years before you know what you'll get out of them and for the record Sam Baker wasnt here when Vick was an I dont think Harvy Dahl was either.

nostradumbass??

Don't you have some underworld bridge to be patrolling????

Your a cowboy fan right? Hows Romo when the playoffs roll around?

Right On Preach it Bro, Preach it . Can i get a witness, Can i get a Amen, Preach it brutha Preach it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: This is so unbelievably ridiculous at SO many levels that I can't even get angry.