Roddy White and Deep Ball

Top Flight

Someone PLEASE tell me whats the point of signing white to a 6 year extension, if we aren't gonna use him the RIGHT way!!! White is our fast guy and damm, he needs to be used. ESPECIALLY on the road. You have to take shots downfield on the road in an environment where there are 100,000+ Dallas fans screaming and hollering. i just don't understand why.....obviously Turner is NOT running the ball like we would like him to. I think Offensive Coor. should have called more pass plays.....Please get white the ball. :( BTW there is a reason the Saints are so effective through the air. They pass more than run...I'm tired of us being a Balanced Offense when turner can't run the ball....NEXT game AT New Orleans, Roddy White better get that damm ball......ALOT!!!! I'm pissed

That play where Ryan got the ball knocked out his hand while throwing was going to be a deep ball to Roddy. He had him wide open running down the middle of the field over the safeties.

Exactly.

This board is funny. If the OL does its job and protects Ryan, White was running right down the middle of the field WIDE OPEN (and assuming Ryan hits him).

The loss goes to the whole team.

Prolikewhoa is the first person on this thread to say anything sensible.

Roddy was so open on the play the safety was way late turning and Roddy had the inside and separation from the corner, but like the rest of the day Ryan did not have time in the pocket for the deep routes to develop. When we did get him time it was because we did max protect and only sent out 2 receivers.

Saints look beatable though.