BOLD prediction..I've never done this...

Just have a feeling....Ryan will be a bust and our season is headed to the dumpster. Schedule is to tough and we are going to lose BAD to the Saints next week. Teams have the blue print now. Apply pressure and press our receivers. Make Matt Ryan have to make quick decisions. Our defense is better but not built for when the offense is having a bad day. Losing Williams is gonna haunt this team. Mark it down. We still will not have back to back winning seasons. Sad. Sad . Sad.

Just have a feeling....Ryan will be a bust and our season is headed to the dumpster. Schedule is to tough and we are going to lose BAD to the Saints next week. Teams have the blue print now. Apply pressure and press our receivers. Make Matt Ryan have to make quick decisions. Our defense is better but not built for when the offense is having a bad day. Losing Williams is gonna haunt this team. Mark it down. We still will not have back to back winning seasons. Sad. Sad . Sad.

eff you & your kind ....ahole!!

never comeback to this board you slutt!!!

Your a great fan

Sorry guys but i am a 30 plus year fan here. I have seen it before. It is what it is. Good teams beat Dallas. We are an Average team at best. I told you it was bold. Anybody that watches that game objectively today can't feel good about the rst of the season...save the Redskins and Rams. Oh...and if you hated what i said...better not watch the NFL network or ESPN or any sports shows this week because the pundits are gonna blast us for this performance. They are gonna say that we were lucky to beat the Bears and that the 49ers are not as good as advertised. You just wait and see. We had a chance to grind Dallas into the dirt and make everyone forget about them and we forgot to show up.

Sorry guys but i am a 30 plus year fan here. I have seen it before. It is what it is. Good teams beat Dallas. We are an Average team at best. I told you it was bold. Anybody that watches that game objectively today can't feel good about the rst of the season...save the Redskins and Rams. Oh...and if you hated what i said...better not watch the NFL network or ESPN or any sports shows this week because the pundits are gonna blast us for this performance. They are gonna say that we were lucky to beat the Bears and that the 49ers are not as good as advertised. You just wait and see. We had a chance to grind Dallas into the dirt and make everyone forget about them and we forgot to show up.

Bullsh*t. I love these losers that whine and then say "I've been a fan for 30 years." I don't believe you. You are a loser banwagoner like the rest.

oh lordy, i just love this quote:

"Teams have the blue print now. Apply pressure and press our receivers. Make Matt Ryan have to make quick decisions."

wow. you really think this is some magical strategy that works just on Ryan, huh? lol.

:wacko:

15-8 as an NFL QB. man what a bust. :blink:

Well it don't work on Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Isn't that who most posters here say Matt Ryan is??