READ THIS THREAD AND LEARN SOMETHING.

NOSTRADAMUS

NOW MANY OF YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, BUT HONESTLY I DON'T CARE ONE BIT. THE SIMPLE FACT IS THAT I AM JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE OF A FALCON FAN THEN YOU GUYS. BUT FOR SOME REASON THE FANS LIKE MYSELF ALWAYS GET MUTED AND SHAFTED BY THE "ROSE COLOR" GLASSES WEARING FANS. ITS COOL, I KNOW THE FALCONS WOULD LOVE MORE OF YOU GUYS, BUT ITS QUITE EASY TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT COMES TO FOOTBALL.

NOW READ THIS AND LEARN SOMETHING.....

WE WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE A PLAYOFF CALIBER TEAM.

UNLIKE LAST YEAR WE ARE NOT PLAYING PANSIES....

THE ENTIRE LEAGUE HAS FILM ON US, THERE WILL NOT BE ANYMORE SURPRISES... EITHER WE WIN OR LOSE ITS THAT SIMPLE.

TURNER IS JUST A REGULAR RB WHEN HE DOES NOT HAVE HIS BACKSIDE CUT BACK. THAT WAS HOW HE MADE HIS $$$ LAST SEASON, NOW LOOK WHAT HE IS DOING WHEN THE LEAGUE HAS FILM??

MATT RYAN IS NOT AN ELITE QB, TO BE HONEST THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIM. I GET SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING IDIOTS COMPARE HIM TO PEYTON & BRADY. HE WILL NEVER BE ON THAT LEVEL SIMPLY BECAUSE HE'S NOT THAT GOOD.

I REPEAT WE WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. WE HAVE TO PLAY 4 MORE TEAMS ON THE ROAD AND WE ARE 0-1. AND DON'T FORGET THE AZZ WHOOPING WE HAVE COMING FROM PHILLY.

NOW GO ON WITH YOUR LIVES AND LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND SAY TO YOURSELVES "WE ARE WHO WE THOUGHT WE WERE"

AND WHO ARE WE?? AN 8-8 TEAM. :ph34r:

$KCUBRAW

Edited by NOSTRADAMUS

its very difficult to win on the road in back to back weeks where we are playing a team coming off the bye week. Did it look ugly today? yes, but we looked bad against the patriots too. We can truly go into doom/gloom mode if we lose next week. because if the saints win next week the division is wrapped up

its very difficult to win on the road in back to back weeks where we are playing a team coming off the bye week. Did it look ugly today? yes, but we looked bad against the patriots too. We can truly go into doom/gloom mode if we lose next week. because if the saints win next week the division is wrapped up

The Saints are going to make us look like we have Ray Boo and toast Williams at Corner, with Keion Carpenter and Bryan Scott at safety