BUMP until Keith Brooking gets hit by a bus

durrdbyrd

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a slightly above average player while he was in Atlanta. He had all of two tackles on Sunday. Yes, his team won so he can gloat all he wants. I’m still glad he is gone. Maybe more Falcons fan will realize he was not a “great Falcon” now. He was a fan favorite, but not really a great Falcons player.

durrdbyrd wrote: "They stuck with him, gave him chance after chance to prove he's not completely useless but in the end, a move had to be made. He totally alienated all the fans who once supported him wholeheartedly."

I see you were a big fan of KB to begin with...."prove he's not completely useless" (sarcasm off)....would that include the year he started every game with a broken back....or the year he cut his salary so we could sign "the second coming"...or the five "useless" probowl years? As for the "fans who once supported him wholeheartedly"...I guess you haven't been reading these message boards for very long. LMAO at all the "used to be a fan of Brooking, buts" we have today.

I agree. I think its laughable the same idiots that flamed Brooking for years now have to eat crow after the man plays great and lets the brass that told him to take a hike know about it on the field. I hate the Falcons are going to lose today but hoping someone gets killed because of a GAME is pathetic.

No one said they hoped he is killed....just hit by a bus :lol::lol::lol:

A body cast.....every bone crushed in his body...Brooking can then blink his message

whining about being let go by the Falcons. Keith, does it feel good to know Dallas almost one a playoff game? Blink once for yes...two times for no. :lol:

durrdbyrd wrote: "They stuck with him, gave him chance after chance to prove he's not completely useless but in the end, a move had to be made. He totally alienated all the fans who once supported him wholeheartedly."

I see you were a big fan of KB to begin with...."prove he's not completely useless" (sarcasm off)....would that include the year he started every game with a broken back....or the year he cut his salary so we could sign "the second coming"...or the five "useless" probowl years? As for the "fans who once supported him wholeheartedly"...I guess you haven't been reading these message boards for very long. LMAO at all the "used to be a fan of Brooking, buts" we have today.

Dude you are one of the few who still sniff his jock. Who cares if he went to pro bowls? Brooking was always a pile jumper and always will be. PERIOD

Edited by nosweatboyz

Ultimately, I just feel like its disgusting to treat your old team(mates) that way. There have been many great Falcons who were eventually let go because of the nature of the business but you typically don't see them mocking the team the way he did. He should be happy for his new team, yes, but they way he was acting was simply BS. Nobody likes to get cut, we get that. But the Falcons were pretty **** good to him. They stuck with him, gave him chance after chance to prove he's not completely useless but in the end, a move had to be made. He totally alienated all the fans who once supported him wholeheartedly. He's Brett Favre minus his few drops of talent still left in the tank. So **** him. He can make sweet love to the front of a Greyhound Bus doing 85 on I-20. :lol::lol::lol:

How was he beating his old team? I mean, he was on the field, but what did he do other than mock the Falcons?

Him being a non-factor is nothing new to me, but come on. He's on the Cowboys...the team that beat us yesterday. Even if you're Allen Rossum, you're still on the team that beat us...regardless of not doing much.

Falcons were not good yesterday. neither was Brooking. <_<

Falcons have "football performance" issue areas and Cowboys pretty much exposed them all with emphasis y'day.

Brooking has "what kind of person I really am" issues that he revealed y'day... with emphasis :angry:

Getting hit by a bus, or train, comments are not literal wishes but simple metaphors of sentiment reflecting the justifiable disgust <_< of Falcons fans almost everywhere for K. Brooking.

I agree. I think its laughable the same idiots that flamed Brooking for years now have to eat crow after the man plays great and lets the brass that told him to take a hike know about it on the field. I hate the Falcons are going to lose today but hoping someone gets killed because of a GAME is pathetic.

What's pathetic is this post....if brooking had been productive his last few years here and hadn't been overpaid then no one would have flamed him.

What he did against us yesterday shows his true character, or lack thereof. For me, seeing his true colors yesterday makes everything he was criticized for justified.

To me, his very low IQ was exposed....to carry on like he did when his production on the field was minimal proves it.

Brooking what a classless wussy. For a guy with a big mouth like that after only 2 tackles?? Brooking has always been a pile on the pile type of guy. I watched Brooking since his rookie year and the ahole has never made a impact play that I can remember. I do remember him in the playoffs last season blewing the coverage that gave ARi about a 30 yd completion.That killed our hopes of coming back and winning the game.. He suck on that play like most others. Brooking can make a tackle 5 to 10 yards pass the line of scrimage but never hits hard or causes any fumbles. I am glad the jerk is not on this team any longer. How any Falcon player can still be friends with someone showing them up like that is a miracle? :o

Brooking what a classless wussy. For a guy with a big mouth like that after only 2 tackles?? Brooking has always been a pile on the pile type of guy. I watched Brooking since his rookie year and the ahole has never made a impact play that I can remember. I do remember him in the playoffs last season blewing the coverage that gave ARi about a 30 yd completion.That killed our hopes of coming back and winning the game.. He suck on that play like most others. Brooking can make a tackle 5 to 10 yards pass the line of scrimage but never hits hard or causes any fumbles. I am glad the jerk is not on this team any longer. How any Falcon player can still be friends with someone showing them up like that is a miracle? :o

I gotta agree man..He's always been a pile jumper..

I feel kinda silly cause I just backed this guy up not two days ago saying what a class act I thought he was. He had 2 tackles yesterday and is out there flapping around like a fool, but fine okay he is excited. But the press conference is where I lost him...

47674149a1d47090e86d9f33629a4306c88f6ab.jpg

Miles Austin aka KB said the following "The last thing I was told by one of the coaches is 'It's a young man's game' in Atlanta, so I guess an old man can still play...We took it to em. We bl-b-b-b bloodied their noses, and then we stepped on em, and kicked em in the ground, so that's a good feeling."

I'm pretty surprised but it is what it is. One of those things that makes you hope we run back into em down the road. It's not like this is a team we can't hang with, but they legitimately took it to us yesterday. But Keith kinda acted like a punk.