The offical Fire Brian Van Gorder Thread

Nfl Insider

I don't have a problem with Van Gorder. I don't like some of his decisions to bring only 4 pass rushers at times but generally speaking we have blitzed A LOT more this year than we did last year. Let's not act like he has a whole lot to work with in the secondary.

The guy is a joke

That is a ridiculous statement. Look what he has to work with...Our secondary is not really even a god college secondary. Our DL is very limited. We have lost our top CB and our 1st round draft pick DT for the season.

Truth be told, our offense is under producing right now, imo. Our roudn game has turned pedestrian and our OL cannot protect enough to give Ryan time.

A new coordinator is not going to solve personnel issues. The way to do that is through free agency and the draft. Then judge Van Gorder. Until then, TD and AB know this is a process. we are still two years away from our prime. I know it is hard to be patient, but the front office is in this for the long haul. They are building a first class organization, not a flash in the pan team for a couple of years.

That is a ridiculous statement. Look what he has to work with...Our secondary is not really even a god college secondary. Our DL is very limited. We have lost our top CB and our 1st round draft pick DT for the season.

Truth be told, our offense is under producing right now, imo. Our roudn game has turned pedestrian and our OL cannot protect enough to give Ryan time.

A new coordinator is not going to solve personnel issues. The way to do that is through free agency and the draft. Then judge Van Gorder. Until then, TD and AB know this is a process. we are still two years away from our prime. I know it is hard to be patient, but the front office is in this for the long haul. They are building a first class organization, not a flash in the pan team for a couple of years.

EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES