Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-COWBOYS IN-GAME THREAD

2,924 posts in this topic

I won't belabor the point - this place is a PALACE, surpassing my very lofty expectations. We get it - the Cowboys have an amazing new stadium. For photos, video and all that jazz, check out the ongoing Twitter stream from the Falcons new media team. (Go HERE and click the "Twitter Feed" link on the left).

Much more importantly, we have a football game to play today. With the Falcons sitting at 4-1 and with 3 teams (at 3:19 pm) in front of them in the NFC - along with SIX teams lurking in a logjam right behind them at 3-2 - this one is HUGE. Playoff implications, mid-season momentum, league-wide respect. Ninety percent of the country will receive this broadcast, and having just coming from the Falcons locker room I can tell you this team is JACKED.

Let's match their intensity. Let's send energy from wherever you're watching to the Falcons sideline. Let's join Coach Smith's warriors as they emerge from these doors in 45 minutes to take what's theirs: another victory, another step in the PROCESS.

Are you ready for some FALCONS FOOTBALL?

Go Falcons! I have hated Dallas ever since that playoff comeback years ago.

Has anything been done to beef up this forum? Because it will be useless during the game at some point if no improvements in server power or optimization have been done since last week.

I better get my excitement out now.

LETS GO Falcons, yeah beat the Cowgirls. Let's take it to the house, Let's put them in their place.

Because this board is going to crash :angry: . I hope not but;chances are great.

We have to keep their offense off the field. Can't wait for this game...

Update on the Game: ****, Harvin scored a TD. I want hte Vikings to lose and the Steelers to quickly end the game already!

[quote name='Libid21' date='25 October 2009 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1256500154'

Update on the Game: ****, Harvin scored a TD. I want hte Vikings to lose and the Steelers to quickly end the game already!

Did you see the kicker effort at tackling. Dam.