Todays Game

Eryx

First let me just say the Dallas Cowboys are and always will be greater than the Atlanta Falcons. So with that said I promise you that the Falcons will fall today against the Dallas Cowboys - Americas Team. So please don't get your hopes up today.

That is all,

Eryx

First let me just say the Dallas Cowboys are and always will be greater than the Atlanta Falcons. So with that said I promise you that the Falcons will fall today against the Dallas Cowboys - Americas Team. So please don't get your hopes up today.

That is all,

Eryx

I promise you that our Falcons can tackle a he** of a lot better than the Chiefs.

That is all,

Eryx

we will see .

Eryx

Be sure and come back tomorrow. Don't run away and hide like a scared little girl.

That is all,

Eryx

Have we been getting pathetic trolls this year or what?

That is all,

Eryx

The Dallas Dumb toys SUCk now. Sucked 10 years ago and will continue to suck. The wonder days of Troy,Emmit and the like are long gone and all you are left with is sub par players and a media storm that never seems to get the fact that this aint the early 90's any more.

So sit down. suck your thumb and enjoy your azz woopin. After the cowpatties loss today you can at least take comfort in the fact that your nothing more than a weak minded troll.

your team "even if they do win" would only have the same record as the Falcons at 4-2. So keep on dreamin and keep on suckin.. That is all.

Thanks for putting your handle in your post. Between reading your handle before I read your post, and actually reading it, I sometimes forget which moron I'm talking to, and I have to spend ANOTHER 1/20000 of a second looking to see who made the post. Thanks for making life so much more convenient for us. You really do care.

Thanks for putting your handle in your post. Between reading your handle before I read your post, and actually reading it, I sometimes forget which moron I'm talking to, and I have to spend ANOTHER 1/20000 of a second looking to see who made the post. Thanks for making life so much more convenient for us. You really do care.

Your welcome NoMoreVick.

Eryx

Edited by Eryx

Soo does anyone else on these forums have something bad to say about Americas Team, the Dallas Cowboys? Heh... I was just telling you guys the truth this morning.. that you Falcons were gonna lose.

Now.. GTFO you Falcons are nothing special... don't even deserve to be playing in our stadium.

Anyway... Its been fun,

Eryx