with williams hurt, do you think austin will have a big game against us?

Watching the Chiefs try and tackle this guy was like watching little kids play against a grown man. That being said, i dont think this guy is all that good. He had one good game against a terrible tackling Chiefs team, but it's Jerry Jones' call to put this guy in a starting role. Typical Jerry. To me he looks more like a receiving TE than a WR. He's big, but not particularly fast. The Chiefs made him look alot better than he really is. Our speed on defense should negate him having another stellar game.

Not really. He had a great game last week but it's not indicative of his career. I would hope the Falcons tackle better than the Chiefs. If they had just tackled him, he would have had about 90 yards and no TDs instead of 250 and 2 TDs.

agreed! I am more concerned with witten than their receivers

i could get flamed for this. but i dont think MA is the real deal.... hes gonna get some numbers just because theres not too many weapons in D at the Wideout Position, i could be wrong about the guy.. but he needs more than a couple good games to make me fear him like a larry, randy. or even roddy.. so dont be surprised if MA is MIA.

I think that Austin could be a threat, but our secondary as shakey as it's been should contain him. I predict that Romo will be sacked at least 2 times. We need to continue to do the no-huddle to throw their def. off like we did against the bears last wk. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

Did Williams play in the last game? If so, he won't be taking any attention away from Austin today...

Watching the Chiefs try and tackle this guy was like watching little kids play against a grown man. That being said, i dont think this guy is all that good. He had one good game against a terrible tackling Chiefs team, but it's Jerry Jones' call to put this guy in a starting role. Typical Jerry. To me he looks more like a receiving TE than a WR. He's big, but not particularly fast. The Chiefs made him look alot better than he really is. Our speed on defense should negate him having another stellar game.

Reminds me of that Tiki Barber run from a few years back.

Same ol' Chiefs.

Oh, and on topic, Brian Williams would probably have been on Roy Williams..

Austin was a 1 game wonder.. The Chiefs missed a gazzilion tackles giving him most his yardage. Wont happen today

Same could be said for Roddy White's biggest play in San Fran and against Chicago.

A big WR against a small corner is still a matchup to be reckoned with, and last time I checked, our best corners were a bit on the small side.

Edited by Dr. Zanzibar