Overrated Cowboys

falcon124

The team hasn't won a playoff game since Aikman was there. Tony Uh-Oh struggles to get a win against Kansas City a couple of weeks ago not to mention, he can't win a big game to save his life. I don't understand how they are favored and how they continue to be talked about as an elite team. They are anything but an elite team. Tomorrow, if we play like we are capable of playing they will be 3-3. Tony Uh-Oh has a couple of pics and maybe a fumble courtesy of JA in him tomorrow. Go FALCONS!!!!!

Tomorrow, if we play like we're capable of playing, Atlanta will be 4-2. What's your point?

I'm not sure what you're talking about here. I haven't heard many people calling Dallas anything better than average. I don't think most people are sure what to think of the Cowboys.

Just watch NFL network. Dallas is a fraud, they've been a fraud since the triplets left town. They don't deserve any of the attention they get. Their QB hasn't proven a thing. That is my point. Jerry Jones opens up his new cash machine with a loss. It goes on and on with that farce of a football team. You lost it all when Jerry Jones couldn't let Jimmy run the football team. But still the media still falls for it year after year.

I'm laughing at the Cowboys fan saying they are not over-hyped. Tony Romo is so over-hyped it's ridiculous, he has been mentioned as a future hall of famer in the past. People still think their offense is high powered despite having only mediocre receivers, an interception machine at QB, and the people who are in the waiting room at the walk-in clinic every week at HB.

Dallas does have a pretty good front 7 I think, but they have not played up to their potential at all this year, and outside of Newman and Hamlin the secondary is very weak. (even including them it is only slightly above average)

Not to mention your coaching is absolutely horrible.

I'm laughing at the Cowboys fan saying they are not over-hyped. Tony Romo is so over-hyped it's ridiculous, he has been mentioned as a future hall of famer in the past. People still think their offense is high powered despite having only mediocre receivers, an interception machine at QB, and the people who are in the waiting room at the walk-in clinic every week at HB.

Dallas does have a pretty good front 7 I think, but they have not played up to their potential at all this year, and outside of Newman and Hamlin the secondary is very weak. (even including them it is only slightly above average)

Not to mention your coaching is absolutely horrible.

So the Falcons should beat the Cowboys by 40 tommorow according to you. They suck except for their running backs but their backs are always hurt lol.

So the Falcons should beat the Cowboys by 40 tommorow according to you. They suck except for their running backs but their backs are always hurt lol.

Sounds about right!

...but yes, Cowboys coaching staff does suck.. Except for Joe D. I only say that cause he's awesome, and helped us get Mike Smith.

Sounds about right!

...but yes, Cowboys coaching staff does suck.. Except for Joe D. I only say that cause he's awesome, and helped us get Mike Smith.

Coaching doesn't suck. I don't think so anyway. There just isn't a head coach. Wade is a great defensive coordinator. Anyone who says otherwise just isn't familiar with football. Jason Garrett is suspect but he currently is has the #2 ranked offense in the league and the Cowboys have been ranked in the top 5 since he's taken over. Cowboys are just missing a head coach. But they have been for 3 years now. Coaches coach players play. You can have great coaching but if you don't have a good team you won't be one. See Jeff Fisher. And if you want an example of a bad coach who can win? See Barry Swtizer.

Coaching doesn't suck. I don't think so anyway. There just isn't a head coach. Wade is a great defensive coordinator. Anyone who says otherwise just isn't familiar with football. Jason Garrett is suspect but he currently is has the #2 ranked offense in the league and the Cowboys have been ranked in the top 5 since he's taken over. Cowboys are just missing a head coach. But they have been for 3 years now. Coaches coach players play. You can have great coaching but if you don't have a good team you won't be one. See Jeff Fisher. And if you want an example of a bad coach who can win? See Barry Swtizer.

If you don't have a head coach, you don't have ****. Look at San Diego. No way that team should have that bad a record.

If you don't have a head coach, you don't have ****. Look at San Diego. No way that team should have that bad a record.

Funny you bring up the Chargers. The Chargers had the best defense in the league under Phillips. Personnel is for the most part the same and they're now one of the worst in the league. Chargers are what there record is. I'm still of the belief that players play and coaches coach. You can overcome bad coaching. I've seen it done weekly. You can't overcome bad play from your players.

Funny you bring up the Chargers. The Chargers had the best defense in the league under Phillips. Personnel is for the most part the same and they're now one of the worst in the league. Chargers are what there record is. I'm still of the belief that players play and coaches coach. You can overcome bad coaching. I've seen it done weekly. You can't overcome bad play from your players.

Uh, you can't overcome bad coaching. We had Wade as our D coordinator during the Reeves era so we know he is a good coordinator, but he has done zilch as a head coach. Let's see, Jim Zorn, Wade Phillips, Norv Turner, Steve Spurrier (on the NFL level), the list goes on and on and on. So, no teams cannot overcome bad coaching. Do you watch football?

The team hasn't won a playoff game since Aikman was there. Tony Uh-Oh struggles to get a win against Kansas City a couple of weeks ago not to mention, he can't win a big game to save his life. I don't understand how they are favored and how they continue to be talked about as an elite team. They are anything but an elite team. Tomorrow, if we play like we are capable of playing they will be 3-3. Tony Uh-Oh has a couple of pics and maybe a fumble courtesy of JA in him tomorrow. Go FALCONS!!!!!

They are favored because they're at home and coming off a bye. I think you totally pulled the people calling them elite team thing out of thin air, nobody has been saying anything close to that that since week 1. We should win based on their injury's and the matchups we have at those advantageous positions. GO BIRDS!!

They are favored because they're at home and coming off a bye. I think you totally pulled the people calling them elite team thing out of thin air, nobody has been saying anything close to that that since week 1. We should win based on their injury's and the matchups we have at those advantageous positions. GO BIRDS!!

Love the sig!!!!!

The girls do enjoy a fair amount of unearned adoration from a few in the broadcasting business, but everyone has their favorite team, right?

Bradshaw was saying for four or five years that Arizona was a team to watch out for. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then! But I think what irks a lot of us is that somehow, the girls got branded America's Team, when it is GB that has the majority of people's hearts. Look at that annual Click for Cans contest. It is usually over the first day.

Green Bay Packers 65,928

Atlanta Falcons 311

The Cowboys are a team that has plenty of talent but what they lack Big Time is LEADERSHIP and their coaching is not that good. That's why they are not an elite team and have not won a playoff game in a long time. That's also the reason they are very vulnerable to us today because we have Great Leadership & Good Coaching, we play like more of a team than a bunch of individuals...

Tomorrow, if we play like we're capable of playing, Atlanta will be 4-2. What's your point?

I'm not sure what you're talking about here. I haven't heard many people calling Dallas anything better than average. I don't think most people are sure what to think of the Cowboys.

When have you EVER played up to your supposed potential?

They always dominate the headlines.. i dont even know why. they are a middle of the pack team, have been for a while

Cuz they're NFC East and the media always hypes the NFC East because they sell more jerseys, hats, etc. than any other division in the NFC and TV is all about the advertising dollar.

Sounds about right!

Is he up and around nowadays? I remember he was hurt(badly I think) when their training facility collapsed....I hope so he's a great ST coach.