Tomorrow's game vs Dallas will determine how the rest of the season goes.

Legendary08

Make No mistake about it, we do not want to have to go into New Orleans on Monday night after having lost to the Cowboys. This make tomorrow's matchup HUGE for the Falcons.

If Dallas wins, then the National Media will once again be on the cowboys bandwagon and will as usual dismiss the Falcons for playing "over our heads against the Bears and 49ers". After all this is only Matt Ryans 2nd year and our defense is so young we should be in rebuilding mode right.

But with a Atlanta win and the more convincing the better, It will set up the Monday night showdown with the S"Aints" in a perfect way and the Media will be forced to accept the fact the the Falcons are 5-1 with 3 wins vs teams with Winning records.

It would also put Atlanta on the Map with too national televised Wins against foes who have huge fanbases in the Bears and Cowboys.

I do hope the the Falcons will be too much for the CowBOYS tomorrow...........We shall see, I believe a win will drive the rest of our season and propel us to the Division Title and HomeField in the Playoffs.

Make No mistake about it, we do not want to have to go into New Orleans on Monday night after having lost to the Cowboys. This make tomorrow's matchup HUGE for the Falcons.

If Dallas wins, then the National Media will once again be on the cowboys bandwagon and will as usual dismiss the Falcons for playing "over our heads against the Bears and 49ers". After all this is only Matt Ryans 2nd year and our defense is so young we should be in rebuilding mode right.

But with a Atlanta win and the more convincing the better, It will set up the Monday night showdown with the S"Aints" in a perfect way and the Media will be forced to accept the fact the the Falcons are 5-1 with 3 wins vs teams with Winning records.

It would also put Atlanta on the Map with too national televised Wins against foes who have huge fanbases in the Bears and Cowboys.

I do hope the the Falcons will be too much for the CowBOYS tomorrow...........We shall see, I believe a win will drive the rest of our season and propel us to the Division Title and HomeField in the Playoffs.

I somewhat agree with this. This is one of those games that we really, REALLY need to win. The Cowboys are not that good and is one of the teams on our schedule that we've got to beat to lock into the playoffs. Good teams win games like this. We've got to step into the limelight and show that we are for real and will be a team to be dealt with come January.

I somewhat agree with this. This is one of those games that we really, REALLY need to win. The Cowboys are not that good and is one of the teams on our schedule that we've got to beat to lock into the playoffs. Good teams win games like this. We've got to step into the limelight and show that we are for real and will be a team to be dealt with come January.

I shutter to think about it if we lose because I really don't know if we can beat the saints. So if we lose to both teams, we would be at a very mediocre 4-3. That is scary and depressing.

Total access said that no one has beat teams coming off their bye week back to back since the 2004 chargers. I heard that and said to myself you have to be kidding. So it's extremely hard to do and not only that, it's an away game to boot. If we win this game, it can't be said enough how huge it will be. Normally losing a game and dropping to 4-2 wouldn't be that bad but to turn around and having to face the saints IN new orleans....sigh...god almighty that's going to tough. The schedule makers really screwed atlanta this year.

So you all better believe this is a huge game..easily as big as the pats game, maybe bigger.

Edited by lookout

When you have 1 loss, no game determines the rest of the season.

But if we can't beat Dallas, our chances against the Saints are slim to none. ...and they aren't much better than that now, at least IN New Orleans.

I don't agree with that either. We haven't hit our ceiling yet. A loss is just a loss.

I don't agree with that either. We haven't hit our ceiling yet. A loss is just a loss.

I really think that this is a very important game to our season as a whole. If we lose this game, we are staring 4-3 dead in the face. That could really, really hurt our momentum, attitude, confidence and ability to bounce back. It won't break the season but it would make it almost essential to split with NO, sweep TB and Carolina and definitely win beat Buffalo, Washington and Philly at home.

I wasn't exactly meaning media attention by this win per se although it would be nice for a change. It sure would make me feel better about what we can accomplish this year if we can win this game. I'd like to build on last year and maybe host a PO game. That would be sweet.

You are toooo concerned with what the Media thinks about us. Every game is important, just ask those teams that missed the playoffs by one game whether it is agasint the Cowboys or the Bucs, we need to win period.

I really think that this is a very important game to our season as a whole. If we lose this game, we are staring 4-3 dead in the face. That could really, really hurt our momentum, attitude, confidence and ability to bounce back. It won't break the season but it would make it almost essential to split with NO, sweep TB and Carolina and definitely win beat Buffalo, Washington and Philly at home.

I wasn't exactly meaning media attention by this win per se although it would be nice for a change. It sure would make me feel better about what we can accomplish this year if we can win this game. I'd like to build on last year and maybe host a PO game. That would be sweet.

Every game is critical. My point is that a loss this week is not a guaranteed loss in NO.

I think saying there's one game that we have to win is being over dramatic. Actually, considering how this team has responded to losing over the last two seasons I would say we could possibly have a better shot against NO if Dallas wins.

I am not by any means wishing that upon the team. I absolutely want a W tomorrow but to say this game is more important than others doesn't add up. The most important games are divisional ones.

Personally, I don't care what the national media says. I don't know why so many people are worried about respect.

Make no mistake about it, when ATL wins a SB respect will have been earned.

This is the hated Dallas Cowboys we are facing, they are a NFC Foe and a Media Darling, we Had better stomp them into Jerry Jones Billion Dollar Turf Tomorrow and That Is all I have to say about that.............

This is NOT JUST ANOTHER GAME !!!!!! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME UP TO THIS POINT THIS YEAR, 4-2 is UNACCEPTABLE.....IT IS NOW TIME FOR FALCON FANS TO NOT ACCEPT THE LOW END OF EXPECTATIONS...

WE WILL BEAT DALLAS THIS TIME !!!!!

Just get me 9 wins and I'll be a happy bird. Don't care how you get them or who you lose to along the way. Just get them!

I know it might be hard Mamma but you have to raise your expectations, we cant just accept back to back winning seasons, this is a new time and anything less than another playoff berth is going to be a disappointing season IMO.

This is the hated Dallas Cowboys we are facing, they are a NFC Foe and a Media Darling, we Had better stomp them into Jerry Jones Billion Dollar Turf Tomorrow and That Is all I have to say about that.............

This is NOT JUST ANOTHER GAME !!!!!! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME UP TO THIS POINT THIS YEAR, 4-2 is UNACCEPTABLE.....IT IS NOW TIME FOR FALCON FANS TO NOT ACCEPT THE LOW END OF EXPECTATIONS...

HE PLAYED THE ALL CAPS CARD!!!!!

HE PLAYED THE MULTIPLE EXCLAMATION POINT CARD!!!!!!

HE MUST BE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

If you're going to look at the schedule, look at all of it.

Even if the worst case scenario happens and the birds are 4-3, schedule gets much easier after that.

Falcons play washington after NO- that takes you to 5-3-no way wash. can score enough to win that game Then:

tampa twice, carolina , buffalo, an injury riddled philly, the jets , and a rematch with the saints at home.

Falcons should win at least 10 games no matter what happens the next two.

Yeah, it'd be sweet to win in dallas for many reasons- I think it basically puts the Falcons in the playoffs as at least a wildcard, but its not necessary for a successful season.

I disagree. Even if we go 4-3, who is left on our schedule

Carolina

TB (twice)

NO (at home)

Washington

Jets (who aren't scary anymore)

Giants (who aren't scary anymore)

Philly (at our house)

Buffalo

I see a 12-4 season extremely possible and a great run in the month of December to excel us into the playoffs. 1 game is just that - 1 game. Moreover, I am not conceding to the Saints as its a division game and anything can happen.

This is really just the start of the toughest stretch of our schedule.

Two on the road- Dallas and N.O.

Back home for a break against Wash.

Two more road games, one against a divisional rival and then at the G-Men.

It's gonna be a rough ride.

More than likely we will be the underdogs at 3 of the next 4 games whether we beat Dallas today or not.

Honestly, i have never seen a more brutal schedule in all my years, but i have faith in this team.

If we can win today, i can relax just a bit....this season is killing me.

The next game is always the most important game up to this point. Always. Stop worrying about the media. Their ridiculous amounts of media attention helps us. They are a team full of media whores. We will focus on football while they worry how their hair and make-up looks on tv.

The next game is always the most important game up to this point. Always. Stop worrying about the media. Their ridiculous amounts of media attention helps us. They are a team full of media whores. We will focus on football while they worry how their hair and make-up looks on tv.

Agree. There's only two kinds of media attention this team ever gets:

1. If we're doing bad it's "Whats wrong with the Atlanta Falcons?"

2. if we're doing good it's "What's wrong with the team we beat?"

This is really just the start of the toughest stretch of our schedule.

Two on the road- Dallas and N.O.

Back home for a break against Wash.

Two more road games, one against a divisional rival and then at the G-Men.

It's gonna be a rough ride.

More than likely we will be the underdogs at 3 of the next 4 games whether we beat Dallas today or not.

Honestly, i have never seen a more brutal schedule in all my years, but i have faith in this team.

If we can win today, i can relax just a bit....this season is killing me.

I know the schedule has no easy games that is for sure,but I think this team is equipped to handle it too. Tremendous faith this coaching staff will have the team ready every week.