Mr Dukes picks

AF89

Look guys, I know we've all heard of the Deion/ Dukes hate feast and its pretty worn out.

But

On Nfl Network, they got to the Dallas/Atlanta game

Rod Woodson likes us,

Jamie on the other hand, well.....

The fact that not a minute ago I was able to turn to my roommate and say if Jamie says anything (JUST 1 FREAKING THING) positive about the Birds I'll chug a beer.

Well not one thing. Not a **** thing

It wasn't a particuallry remarkeble hate analysis and not nearly his worst. In fact I could agree with most of what he said. But the fact that I could call exactly what he was going to say before the Disscusion even took off speaks volumes of how this guy has just never liked us.

Honestly speaking has anyone ever heard him say one positive thing(about us) in his career? Surely he could throw us a bone at least once and pretend he's not biased.

Lets hope D Hall never becomes a broadcaster. :ph34r:

Edited by atl falcon 89

Look guys, I know we've all heard of the Deion/ Dukes hate feast and its pretty worn out.

But

On Nfl Network, they got to the Dallas/Atlanta game

Rod Woodson likes us,

Jamie on the other hand, well.....

The fact that not a minute ago I was able to turn to my roommate and say if Jamie says anything (JUST 1 FREAKING THING) positive about the Birds I'll chug a beer.

Well not one thing. Not a **** thing

It wasn't a particuallry remarkeble hate analysis and not nearly his worst. In fact I could agree with most of what he said. But the fact that I could call exactly what he was going to say before the Disscusion even took off speaks volumes of how this guy has just never liked us.

Honestly speaking has anyone ever heard him say one positive thing(about us) in his career? Surely he could throw us a bone at least once and pretend he's not biased.

Lets hope D Hall never becomes a broadcaster. :ph34r:

He used to say positive stuff about us all the time...

b4 our former QB got caught up by the feds. <_<

He didn't say anything at all about the Falcons really, just said he thought the Cowboys would win. You can't really fault an analyst for picking a good team playing at home coming of a bye to win a game. If he had said, "the Cowboys are going to win because this Atlanta team really isn't any good.", well , that is different. But that's not what he did at all.

Yep. It has been light since then. This is not really all that much of a hate pick. There are some good reasons to pick them if you think the bye helped them get back on track. Remember, this is still October Romo.

I remember when Terry Bradshaw used to be a freind of Vicks, he very rarley spoke too harshly of us and in case of a toss up game was a sure bet, to swing Falcon.

Don't really see it as much now as you used to (He's gone back to hugging the Cardinals and Saints).Not saying he's an Atlanta hater or anything (He loves Ryan but who doesn't)but he seems the perfect example of player turned broadcaster going on emotions.

That said I absolutly love the guy.

Edited by atl falcon 89

Yep. It has been light since then. This is not really all that much of a hate pick. There are some good reasons to pick them if you think the bye helped them get back on track. Remember, this is still October Romo.

Yea, I agree. I can't fault anyone for picking the Cowboys in this one. It's just that week after week Jamie usually finds a way to hate on us. The only reason I can see that he ever picks us is b/c he's down on whoever we're playing.

He didn't say anything at all about the Falcons really, just said he thought the Cowboys would win. You can't really fault an analyst for picking a good team playing at home coming of a bye to win a game. If he had said, "the Cowboys are going to win because this Atlanta team really isn't any good.", well , that is different. But that's not what he did at all.

Yeah I said that. What I was saying was that when you get to the point when you know what someones gonna say in a debate before the debate is even started then that person already has a defined position.(Like if you saw Micheal Moore and Rush Limbaugh on a debate on healthcare. You pretty much know which side thier own) SHouldn't see that in sports.

Edited by atl falcon 89

Yea, I agree. I can't fault anyone for picking the Cowboys in this one. It's just that week after week Jamie usually finds a way to hate on us. The only reason I can see that he ever picks us is b/c he's down on whoever we're playing.

He says a lot of stupid things and he gets things wrong about us a lot. I am not sure where he really stands on us this year but if you think the two teams are evenly matched it is easy to pick the home team.