Think Brooking is an advantage for the boys?

wwfalconfan1 wrote: "Brooking in my opinion didn't read offenses very well to me."

Dude, let me guess, you are twelve years old and just started watching pro Football. A five-time Pro-Bowler doesn't have a hard time reading defenses. He may not be as quick as he was at 24, but who is? Please try to think before you post.

wwfalconfan1 wrote: "Brooking in my opinion didn't read offenses very well to me."

Dude, let me guess, you are twelve years old and just started watching pro Football. A five-time Pro-Bowler doesn't have a hard time reading defenses. He may not be as quick as he was at 24, but who is? Please try to think before you post.

You certainly are a crab apple, joe. (studio audience claps)

Brooking in my opinion didn't read offenses very well to me. I glad someone finally realized that by getting rid of him. He probally has told them about our O , but the '08' Falcons aren't the same as the '09' Falcons. We're better! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

Really, what was the read? Nice breakdown. Brooking is having success and unlike the Falcons fans of the last few years their fans have a lot of praise for him. He will be coming with a lot of intensity which he always played with. I should have saw this coming but it is obvious that it is rehash week with old Brookingssss threads.

First off, let me educate you son for a minute. You said " doesn't have a hard time reading Defenses" When did Brooking start playing offense? And your're telling me when to think when I post? As far as your comment about being 12 years old, I've been around since they built the stadium. Notice I said stadium not the dome. Be careful what you are saying, cause I can embarrass u very quickly. In other words " SLOW YOUR ROW".You have know idea who you're talking to, believe me!!!!!!!!!

Really, what was the read? Nice breakdown. Brooking is having success and unlike the Falcons fans of the last few years their fans have a lot of praise for him. He will be coming with a lot of intensity which he always played with. I should have saw this coming but it is obvious that it is rehash week with old Brookingssss threads.

I am not surprised in the least. His last year with us was after our 07 debacle. I know they are professionals and all the rest but that still takes a toll on getting yourself ready during an offseason. He was closing in on the end of his career and basically being asked to start over again with a rebuild. Everyone expected that we would be lucky to carve out 5 wins. It is not the same when you are not looking forward to going to work everyday.

Now he gets to start over with a new team and that can reinvigorate a player all by itself. A good offseason and all the sudden it appears he has plenty of gas left in the tank.

I totally predicted this when he left.

Edited by Finally

First off, let me educate you son for a minute. You said " doesn't have a hard time reading Defenses" When did Brooking start playing offense? And your're telling me when to think when I post? As far as your comment about being 12 years old, I've been around since they built the stadium. Notice I said stadium not the dome. Be careful what you are saying, cause I can embarrass u very quickly. In other words " SLOW YOUR ROW".You have know idea who you're talking to, believe me!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Newbie you are frightening me now....and on Halloweenie week....wow. So, go ahead and tell me how a five-time Pro-Bowler who's now leading his new team in tackles "can't read offenses"....I'm sure it will be good....probably a TATF classic that we can quote for years....c'mon now give us your best shot.

Oh, Newbie you are frightening me now....and on Halloweenie week....wow. So, go ahead and tell me how a five-time Pro-Bowler who's now leading his new team in tackles "can't read offenses"....I'm sure it will be good....probably a TATF classic that we can quote for years....c'mon now give us your best shot.

Well lets see here, you keep saying 5 time pro bowler ? Answer this question, when was the last time he was a pro-bowler ? Oh, by the way, glad you finally realize that he played on def. Being a pro-bowler doesn't mean he read def. accuracy all the time. It's more to it than that. If you do your h.w. you will realize that. I'm still waiting for your answer ?

Ok, you've just shown your football ignorance. If you don't think a five-time pro-bowler and future Falcon Ring of Honor player can read offenses then you are, quite simply, a fool...and I can't help you. You have provided absoluetly no information or evidence to support such a ridiculous claim...its laughable.

Well lets see here, you keep saying 5 time pro bowler ? Answer this question, when was the last time he was a pro-bowler ? Oh, by the way, glad you finally realize that he played on def. Being a pro-bowler doesn't mean he read def. accuracy all the time. It's more to it than that. If you do your h.w. you will realize that. I'm still waiting for your answer ?

There is no part of that which makes sense. If you don't get your reads correct you are out of position to make tackles. You should quit while you are a behind.

Ok, you've just shown your football ignorance. If you don't think a five-time pro-bowler and future Falcon Ring of Honor player can read offenses then you are, quite simply, a fool...and I can't help you. You have provided absoluetly no information or evidence to support such a ridiculous claim...its laughable.

your name fits you well, "crap" one thing that we can agree on. You haven't provided my answer. Since you apparently drop out of school, let me repeat myself. When was the last time that he was a pro-bowler? I know , but your just spinning your post to avoid the question. By the way, don't let 'newbie' fool you, that's the only thing that i'm new to here. Answer the question w/some facts and I can explain my reason behind it.

your name fits you well, "crap" one thing that we can agree on. You haven't provided my answer. Since you apparently drop out of school, let me repeat myself. When was the last time that he was a pro-bowler? I know , but your just spinning your post to avoid the question. By the way, don't let 'newbie' fool you, that's the only thing that i'm new to here. Answer the question w/some facts and I can explain my reason behind it.

At least some of the Brooking bashers come with some kind of game...you, on the other hand are pathetic. A five time pro-bowler doesn't somehow lose his ability to read offenses...he may not be as able to make the plays as he gets older but generally compensates by using his mental skills. Go back to your mother's basement and play some X-box or whatever is the current fascination.

There is no part of that which makes sense. If you don't get your reads correct you are out of position to make tackles. You should quit while you are a behind.

reading def. requires help by team mates. during the time he was there, he had what is called 'assits' OK. after prime-time and scott case left, he was recognized cause there wasn't anybody else to rep. the team.

At least some of the Brooking bashers come with some kind of game...you, on the other hand are pathetic. A five time pro-bowler doesn't somehow lose his ability to read offenses...he may not be as able to make the plays as he gets older but generally compensates by using his mental skills. Go back to your mother's basement and play some X-box or whatever is the current fascination.

you can't answer the question , just as I thought. when you want to post something w/ facts, will talk. other wise, keep being 'crappy ' now everybody knows how stupid you are. hiding behind a keyboard keeps you some sanity. i'm done w/ you . I can get better answers from my dog than you.

reading def. requires help by team mates. during the time he was there, he had what is called 'assits' OK. after prime-time and scott case left, he was recognized cause there wasn't anybody else to rep. the team.

Because you are so inept and pitiful I'm not even going to call you out on the "reading def." comment. KB led the LBs in "solo" tackles last year (and many other years, and lead the team in solo tackles many years)...So I am going to give you a little assignment, since you obviously need an education,....go and compare the definitions of "solo" and "assist"...try using a dictionary if your momma done bought you one....and then get back to us.

Nope. A good defensive player reads the play as it develops and adjusts to be in position to make the play. A teammate can only help with the initial read which could easily be a misdirection.

Because you are so inept and pitiful I'm not even going to call you out on the "reading def." comment. KB led the LBs in "solo" tackles last year (and many other years, and lead the team in solo tackles many years)...So I am going to give you a little assignment, since you obviously need an education,....go and compare the definitions of "solo" and "assist"...try using a dictionary if your momma done bought you one....and then get back to us.

ok, now were going to talk about assist and solo. you have been around to know how many assist and solo tackles he's had. so you and your boyfriend there, need to go back and look at the tape of brooking. also, DON'T use any ref. to mamma. I don't bring yours up but i can see yours didn't put the weed down while she was pregnant w/ you.

ok, now were going to talk about assist and solo. you have been around to know how many assist and solo tackles he's had. so you and your boyfriend there, need to go back and look at the tape of brooking. also, DON'T use any ref. to mamma. I don't bring yours up but i can see yours didn't put the weed down while she was pregnant w/ you.

Let me guess..you attended an Atlanta Public High School....until about the tenth grade at which time you realized that the "no child left behind" curriculum was an obsticle to your future...and now your job's primary function is to say "do you want fries with that".....LMAO at you and your silly posts.

Let me guess..you attended an Atlanta Public High School....until about the tenth grade at which time you realized that the "no child left behind" curriculum was an obsticle to your future...and now your job's primary function is to say "do you want fries with that".....LMAO at you and your silly posts.

ok little boy, i'm going to let you talk yourself to sleep. it's past your bedtime. the later it gets the dumber you get. nighty night . I'm glad it's friday and i don't have to go to work tom. cause i've spent a half hr. talking TO A COMPLETE IDIOT !.