Dallas Injuries

I'm not sure if its true but its a couple of lingering injuries. Barber's quad is still lingering and he just hurt his thumb in some form or fashion. Felix Jones is still hurt. Roy's ribs are still hurt. Sensabaugh had surgery and may play with a cast. Andre Gurode is hobbling. Ware has a sore foot. None of them are season ending injuries though. I think most of these guys play though. Roy and Felix are the only question marks.

Although Wade Phillips has been trying to keep it quiet, apparently Tony Romo has been nursing a bruised clitoris and has recently been prescribed industrial size and strength Vagisil in an effort to reduce the pain and inflammation (not to mention the itching).

Romo is listed as 'probable.'

Edited by Fulton County Stadium

Although Wade Phillips has been trying to keep it quiet, apparently Tony Romo has been nursing a bruised clitoris and has recently been prescribed industrial size and strength Vagisil in an effort to reduce the pain and inflammation (not to mention the itching).

LMAO +1

+2

Fell out of my chair laughing....

I'm dead! :lol::lol:

I'm not sure if its true but its a couple of lingering injuries. Barber's quad is still lingering and he just hurt his thumb in some form or fashion. Felix Jones is still hurt. Roy's ribs are still hurt. Sensabaugh had surgery and may play with a cast. Andre Gurode is hobbling. Ware has a sore foot. None of them are season ending injuries though. I think most of these guys play though. Roy and Felix are the only question marks.

Let me clear some things up for you guys. BARBER'S quad is fine, it is not 100%, but how many running backs, including yours, are a 100%, at this time in the year? The reason that the injury talk about BARBER is resurfacing is that BARBER has injured his thumb WHILE PRACTICING FOR YOUR falcons....KEY WORD PRACTICING. Now, I don't want you boys to get too excited, the injury is to his LEFT thumb, he carries the rock with his RIGHT :( . Ohhhhhh, yes, he will play....he will play. As far as FELIX is concerned....huhhh, have you guys been checking out our website? Because FELIX is fine. No, he's not 100% percent, maybe closer to 95%. Now, that is a good thing for you guys, because now, instead of 50 and 60 yard runs :o , he will only be able to POP OFF 30 and 40 yard runs, oh well, LUCKILY we will have "The People's Choice"(TASHARD CHOICE) to clean up behind them....and if you look at NFL.COM's high lights on this guy, YOU KNOW THAT HE WILL DO JUST THAT.

As far as Ware is concern, you may or may not get a break on that either. For your information, people of atlanta, DEMARCUS WARE sustained the injury that he has now in our 2nd game of the season, he's been playing with that injury, thus the lack of sacks that he should already have this season, but you know as well as I do, that players learn to cope with the injuries that they have, and although he doesn’t have the same number of sacks as last year, HE IS STILL GETTING GREAT PRESSURE, I MEAN GREAT PRESSURE ON THE QUARTERBACK; last game DEMARCUS got 2 sacks on Matt Castle, HOW MANY SACKS DO YOU THINK HE WILL TALLY UP AFTER HAVING AN EXTRA WEEK OF REST :blink: ?!!! Naugh guys, DEMARCUS is fine, and now you know the truth, but then again, it's not important that you guys know as much as it is for matt ryan to know that.

I noticed that you guys seemed excited when our injury report came out....DON'T. We have a lot of guys coming back this week that we haven't had IN WEEKS. Again, most of them are not 100% class A healthy, but they are in a VERY HIGH STATE OF READINESS. Both of the Hamlins are coming back after being out for weeks, Sensabugh will be ready, DUDES, it was only a THUMB, ONLY A THUMB, he's playing with a cast on it, BUT NOW, HE'S READY TO GET JIGGY WITH IT. I'm laughing, because I'm thinking of how this game is going to turn out. You guys are really coming up on our schedule at a very very very bad time. Just think, this is only the 1st game of the season that a team playing the COWBOYS will get to feel what it's like TO HAVE ALL 3 RUNNING BACKS DUMPED ON YOUR DEFENSIVE LINE, LINEBACKERS, SAFETIES, and CORNERS :o .

Edited by ivancheck

Let me clear some things up for you guys. BARBER'S quad is fine, it is not 100%, but how many running backs, including yours, are a 100%, at this time in the year? The reason that the injury talk about BARBER is resurfacing is that BARBER has injured his thumb WHILE PRACTICING FOR YOUR falcons....KEY WORD PRACTICING. Now, I don't want you boys to get too excited, the injury is to his LEFT thumb, he carries the rock with his RIGHT. Ohhhhhh, yes, he will play....he will play. As far as FELIX is concerned....huhhh, have you guys been checking out our website? Because FELIX is fine. No, he's not 100% percent, maybe closer to 95%. Now, that is a good thing for you guys, because now, instead of 50 and 60 yard runs, he will only be able to POP OFF 30 and 40 yard runs, oh well, LUCKILY we will have "The People's Choice"(TASHARD CHOICE) to clean up behind them....and if you look at NFL.COM's high lights on this guy, YOU KNOW THAT HE WILL DO JUST THAT.

As far as Ware is concern, you may or may not get a break on that either. For your information, people of atlanta, DEMARCUS WARE sustained the injury that he has now in our 2nd game of the season, he's been playing with that injury, thus the lack of sacks that he should already have this season, but you know as well as I do, that players learn to cope with the injuries that they have, and although he doesn’t have the same number of sacks as last year, HE IS STILL GETTING GREAT PRESSURE, I MEAN, GREAT PRESSURE ON THE QUARTERBACK; last game DEMARCUS got 2 sacks on Matt Castle, HOW MANY SACKS DO YOU THINK HE WILL TALLY UP AFTER HAVING AN EXTRA WEEK OF REST?!!! Naugh guys, DEMARCUS is fine, and now you know the truth, but then again, it's not important that you guys know as much as it is for matt ryan to know that.

I noticed that you guys seemed excited when our injury report came out....DON'T. We have a lot of guys coming back this week that we haven't had IN WEEKS. Again, most of them are not 100% class A healthy, but they are in a VERY HIGH STATE OF READINESS. Both of the Hamlins are coming back after being out for weeks, Sensabugh will be ready, DUDES, it was only a THUMB, ONLY A THUMB, he's playing with a cast on it, BUT HE'S READY TO GET JIGGY WITH IT. I'm laughing, because I'm thinking of how this game is going to turn out. You guys are really coming up on our schedule at a very very very bad time. Just think, this is only the 1st game of the season that a team playing the COWBOYS will get to feel what it's like TO HAVE ALL 3 RUNNING BACKS DUMPED ON YOUR DEFENSIVE LINE, LINEBACKERS, SAFETIES, and CORNERS.

I stopped reading.

Let me clear some things up for you guys. BARBER'S quad is fine, it is not 100%, but how many running backs, including yours, are a 100%, at this time in the year? The reason that the injury talk about BARBER is resurfacing is that BARBER has injured his thumb WHILE PRACTICING FOR YOUR falcons....KEY WORD PRACTICING. Now, I don't want you boys to get too excited, the injury is to his LEFT thumb, he carries the rock with his RIGHT. Ohhhhhh, yes, he will play....he will play. As far as FELIX is concerned....huhhh, have you guys been checking out our website? Because FELIX is fine. No, he's not 100% percent, maybe closer to 95%. Now, that is a good thing for you guys, because now, instead of 50 and 60 yard runs, he will only be able to POP OFF 30 and 40 yard runs, oh well, LUCKILY we will have "The People's Choice"(TASHARD CHOICE) to clean up behind them....and if you look at NFL.COM's high lights on this guy, YOU KNOW THAT HE WILL DO JUST THAT.

As far as Ware is concern, you may or may not get a break on that either. For your information, people of atlanta, DEMARCUS WARE sustained the injury that he has now in our 2nd game of the season, he's been playing with that injury, thus the lack of sacks that he should already have this season, but you know as well as I do, that players learn to cope with the injuries that they have, and although he doesn’t have the same number of sacks as last year, HE IS STILL GETTING GREAT PRESSURE, I MEAN, GREAT PRESSURE ON THE QUARTERBACK; last game DEMARCUS got 2 sacks on Matt Castle, HOW MANY SACKS DO YOU THINK HE WILL TALLY UP AFTER HAVING AN EXTRA WEEK OF REST?!!! Naugh guys, DEMARCUS is fine, and now you know the truth, but then again, it's not important that you guys know as much as it is for matt ryan to know that.

I noticed that you guys seemed excited when our injury report came out....DON'T. We have a lot of guys coming back this week that we haven't had IN WEEKS. Again, most of them are not 100% class A healthy, but they are in a VERY HIGH STATE OF READINESS. Both of the Hamlins are coming back after being out for weeks, Sensabugh will be ready, DUDES, it was only a THUMB, ONLY A THUMB, he's playing with a cast on it, BUT HE'S READY TO GET JIGGY WITH IT. I'm laughing, because I'm thinking of how this game is going to turn out. You guys are really coming up on our schedule at a very very very bad time. Just think, this is only the 1st game of the season that a team playing the COWBOYS will get to feel what it's like TO HAVE ALL 3 RUNNING BACKS DUMPED ON YOUR DEFENSIVE LINE, LINEBACKERS, SAFETIES, and CORNERS.

What is it with opponent fans and their obsession for analogies regarding what comes out of the human rectum? Might just be Dallas fans though... :P

Let me clear some things up for you guys. BARBER'S quad is fine, it is not 100%, but how many running backs, including yours, are a 100%, at this time in the year? The reason that the injury talk about BARBER is resurfacing is that BARBER has injured his thumb WHILE PRACTICING FOR YOUR falcons....KEY WORD PRACTICING. Now, I don't want you boys to get too excited, the injury is to his LEFT thumb, he carries the rock with his RIGHT :( . Ohhhhhh, yes, he will play....he will play. As far as FELIX is concerned....huhhh, have you guys been checking out our website? Because FELIX is fine. No, he's not 100% percent, maybe closer to 95%. Now, that is a good thing for you guys, because now, instead of 50 and 60 yard runs :o , he will only be able to POP OFF 30 and 40 yard runs, oh well, LUCKILY we will have "The People's Choice"(TASHARD CHOICE) to clean up behind them....and if you look at NFL.COM's high lights on this guy, YOU KNOW THAT HE WILL DO JUST THAT.

I noticed that you guys seemed excited when our injury report came out....DON'T. We have a lot of guys coming back this week that we haven't had IN WEEKS. Again, most of them are not 100% class A healthy, but they are in a VERY HIGH STATE OF READINESS. Both of the Hamlins are coming back after being out for weeks, Sensabugh will be ready, DUDES, it was only a THUMB, ONLY A THUMB, he's playing with a cast on it, BUT NOW, HE'S READY TO GET JIGGY WITH IT. I'm laughing, because I'm thinking of how this game is going to turn out. You guys are really coming up on our schedule at a very very very bad time. Just think, this is only the 1st game of the season that a team playing the COWBOYS will get to feel what it's like TO HAVE ALL 3 RUNNING BACKS DUMPED ON YOUR DEFENSIVE LINE, LINEBACKERS, SAFETIES, and CORNERS :o .

Quit shouting, we can hear you.

Ware has 6 QB hits in 5 games, with 3 against KC, not really impressive.

Real problem for Dallas is they're going to be completely outcoached at every level.

As far as Ware is concern, you may or may not get a break on that either. For your information, people of atlanta, DEMARCUS WARE sustained the injury that he has now in our 2nd game of the season, he's been playing with that injury, thus the lack of sacks that he should already have this season, but you know as well as I do, that players learn to cope with the injuries that they have, and although he doesn’t have the same number of sacks as last year, HE IS STILL GETTING GREAT PRESSURE, I MEAN GREAT PRESSURE ON THE QUARTERBACK; last game DEMARCUS got 2 sacks on Matt Castle, HOW MANY SACKS DO YOU THINK HE WILL TALLY UP AFTER HAVING AN EXTRA WEEK OF REST :blink: ?!!! Naugh guys, DEMARCUS is fine, and now you know the truth, but then again, it's not important that you guys know as much as it is for matt ryan to know that.

Romo, is that you??? If so I hear that the cowboys fans cross their fingers every time you put the ball up in the air.

I can understand now why you talk a "BOLD" game, way too bold honestly. I couldn't read that for all the caps to bolds to whatever.... You must have trouble reading defenses. Don't worry "Dr. John Abraham and Dr. Kroy Biermann" will be adjusting your sight sunday,"Seeing stars other than the cowboys symbol is normal", don't be scared, be terrified!!!! If your smart you'll fake an injury and not even play. :lol:

Thomas Decoud will probably be singing during the game along with other FALCONS defensive players after interceptions and sacks : "dōmo arigatō misutā Tony - ROMO ROMO - ROMO ROMO!!! :P :lol:

Edited by Electric Falcon

You did not address Romo's sore vagin@.

Edited by Fulton County Stadium

This clown is so not going to be back on Sunday for his crow if the Falcons win.