Emmitt week 7 Nostrodomusization

Emmitt

alright wenches, I'm for and 1 on the seasons. kicken *** and watching games.

Before I get to my prognotrodomus, I would like to address an issue that a rose during last week segmentation.

I would like to humbly opolojize for my work last week. I now must admit that I have a drinking problems. I have been in theropy for the last few hour and feel that I am past that juncture in my lifes. I am now a recovered alkaseltzer. Again, if I offended anyone, please accepts my sin sears apollo creed.

With that out of the ways, let get to this week game.

We got the impressive Atlanta Falcon vs the not as good as the amount of money and pubic licity that they James Garner dallas cowboy.

I know what you saying. But, Emmitt you were a cowboy. Well, yes, yes I was. They not the same team that I played on. Back then, we took hide in our job, so to speak. We didn't take any vacrustations during the buy week Or date some big crested movie star or anything. That right, we were all business when I play for them. You didn't see us having any Micheal Caine parties with strippers of any thing. We didn't need some big tv in our staidum. We were big as life and could be seen by all. This team like the Tin Man trying to click his heel together to find his heart. Let me tell you this, Tin Man, you better get you self some big brogans cause you be clicken for a long times.

Falcon's O vs cowboy d:

On paper, or vise versa, this look like a Ms Match of 1986. That was the "Say hello to Dave Archer's little friend" game back in the daze. Twice again, the Falcon got two many weopon for a team decalabrated by injuries. There no way Everson Wall going to stay with Jenkins much less Roddy 'not to shoddy' White. It like a gerbal in Spam factory - He's what for dinner, so to speak. Also, look for Brookings, an avid wind surfer, to hitch a few sessions with Michael Turner as method of power. These rides will happen about 7 yard from the line of scrimage where Brooking will usually fall on someone and get up like he done something. He did, it now 2nd and 2. It remind me what my Momma used to say, 'Emmitt, put down that turtle before you put out your eye'.

dallas o vs Falcon D:

I like what the Falcon Defense has done the past few game bringing pressues from the extra mans. The way I see it, in todays NFL conference, most team going to score anyway. Why not take a chance and snap them up side the head anyway. Sure they going to score sometimes, but other time you might be creating a turnover or even a fumbles. But the Falcon D got to look for Bobby Romo to feel the heat late in the game and make some type of mistake never before seen. He a master of this ploy, but it seldom work for him. He is per her assistant cause he try it every game.

Falcons:

Ryan: 25/33 for 256 yard, 2 td, 0 int, 12 cup of poweraid, digits from Romo's girl after she see what a real man can do.

Turner: 103 yard rushing of 20 totes, 1 td, 2 conceptions, 13 cup of poweraid

White: 13 catches for 140 yard, 2 td, 56 cup of poweraid in honor of Brookings

Gonzoles: 8 catches 88 yard, 3 td, 18 cup of H2O.

Cowboy:

I going on a tree limb. I predicts that Bobby Romo will not only throw an intercetion, but he will turn around and block for Decoud as he makes his way into the endzone to win the game. Hey, that just Bobby being Bobby, so to speak.

Score:

Falcons 48, Cowboy 15

Also four fans going to the game, get there early for two free screenings, on Jerry's jumbotron, of Harry Douglas's new family movies, "Harry's Jumbotron" and "12 the hard way".

Until next week, piece out

Emmitt

Edited by Emmitt

On paper, or vise versa, this look like a Ms Match of 1986. That was the "Say hello to Dave Archer's little friend" game back in the daze. Twice again, the Falcon got two many weopon for a team decalabrated by injuries. There no way Everson Wall going to stay with Jenkins much less Roddy 'not to shoddy' White. It like a gerbal in Spam factory - He's what for dinner, so to speak. Also, look for Brookings, an avid wind surfer, to hitch a few sessions with Michael Turner as method of power. These rides will happen about 7 yard from the line of scrimage where Brooking will usually fall on someone and get up like he done something. He did, it now 2nd and 2. It remind me what my Momma used to say, 'Emmitt, put down that turtle before you put out your eye'.

Emmitt

:lol::lol::D

Emitz, what wood would you do in this citation? It is the third's down and the winner gets a lot of blowjobs after the game. Kurt Warner say, "looks over to here, mister," then throw da pigs skin over your head to tight end to try to stomp on a man soul like the last brontysorus trying to defense his lake.