Liquid diet doesn't slow Caleb King.

SacFalcFan

Just another example of poor recruiting...why they went after him instead of Dwyer I will never know. I used to teach Dwyer and he was intrested in UGA until they gave so much attention to King. King is hot garbage, and could not run his way out of a wet paper bag.

Not biased or anything are you? Not much you can do when the o-linemen in front of you can't move anyone out of the way or the designed schemes are slow in developing the defense has time to clog the lanes.

Just another example of poor recruiting...why they went after him instead of Dwyer I will never know. I used to teach Dwyer and he was intrested in UGA until they gave so much attention to King. King is hot garbage, and could not run his way out of a wet paper bag.

I disagree. They did the right thing when they went after Caleb. They were not going to get both and Caleb was the best RB in the nation his jr year and everyone wanted him. He has not been the same after his broken leg his senior year, but he is still very good IMO. He is playing with a broken jaw and managed to get 2 touchdowns, one on a great run after catch on a screen play.