Who Will Embarrass Keith Brooking the Most Sunday?

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will do it?

• Matt Ryan
    • Michael Turner
    • Roddy White
    • Tony Gonzalez
    • Keith Brooking himself

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am anxiously awaiting crabapplejoe's response to this question!! :lol::lol:

Dude, I usually wait for the 33rd lame and obligatory statement "Yeah, I know he leads the team in tackles, but they're all [fill in the blank]yards downfield" comment before I jump in. But since I like you and you called me out I jumped in anyway. LOL. The hatred for this five time Falcon probowler and future Ring of Honor inductee on these boards is just amazing and defies any logic. I really believe that some Sociologist should do a study on it. They love him in Dallas and their boards are filled with praise and a lot of "what were the Falcon's thinking" comments. Makes you really go hmmmmm. I have always contended that it is a racial think and connected to the Vick situation. They got one of ours lets get one of theirs. Not much else makes sense when you have folks spouting that he was never a good LB. I get the fact that he's trailing off in his last years but not to the extent folks make it out to be. Whatever.

I don't get all the hate for Keith. This guy was our best Linebacker for a long, long time.

That being said, I seem to remember Brooking getting carved up by RBs catching the ball over him. It's a pity Norwood isn't good for this game, but Tony G should fill in nicely.

Dude, I usually wait for the 33rd lame and obligatory statement "Yeah, I know he leads the team in tackles, but they're all [fill in the blank]yards downfield" comment before I jump in. But since I like you and you called me out I jumped in anyway. LOL. The hatred for this five time Falcon probowler and future Ring of Honor inductee on these boards is just amazing and defies any logic. I really believe that some Sociologist should do a study on it. They love him in Dallas and their boards are filled with praise and a lot of "what were the Falcon's thinking" comments. Makes you really go hmmmmm. I have always contended that it is a racial think and connected to the Vick situation. They got one of ours lets get one of theirs. Not much else makes sense when you have folks spouting that he was never a good LB. I get the fact that he's trailing off in his last years but not to the extent folks make it out to be. Whatever.

Yeah, I always have and willalways like Brooking. He is playing good ball in Dallas, a definite leader. I just like to have fun picking on him because people get so upset about. I just hope he doesn't do well this game. You are alright with me too

Yeah, I always have and willalways like Brooking. He is playing good ball in Dallas, a definite leader. I just like to have fun picking on him because people get so upset about. I just hope he doesn't do well this game. You are alright with me too

Look I'm a Falcon fan since 1966. My son was born on a beautiflu September day back in 1986 when the Falcons went to Dallas and beat the Cowboys with David Archer at the helm. I'm hoping for a repeat of the beautiful fall day and a Falcon win in Dallas....but no more kids please! I'd bet 25% of the posters on this forum don't even know who Steve Bartkowski is and what he meant to the franchise. I was at the first playoff game against Philadelphia which Bart and the Falcons won. Keith Brooking will be in the Falcon Ring of Honor with Bart. He is a part of this franchise and great franchises don't have fans that diss these kinds of players at the level KB gets dissed on these forums. I can't believe the mods let it go on to the extent it does.

Look I'm a Falcon fan since 1966. My son was born on a beautiflu September day back in 1986 when the Falcons went to Dallas and beat the Cowboys with David Archer at the helm. I'm hoping for a repeat of the beautiful fall day and a Falcon win in Dallas....but no more kids please! I'd bet 25% of the posters on this forum don't even know who Steve Bartkowski is and what he meant to the franchise. I was at the first playoff game against Philadelphia which Bart and the Falcons won. Keith Brooking will be in the Falcon Ring of Honor with Bart. He is a part of this franchise and great franchises don't have fans that diss these kinds of players at the level KB gets dissed on these forums. I can't believe the mods let it go on to the extent it does.

Amen brother. Keith might have not been in the Falcon's future but he had a great run here and did a lot for this team.

It's to bad more people can't have a little respect for someone who did a lot for the team and the community.

agreed!! Da*n, I almost forgot David Archer was at the helm for us!(LOL)

Edited by FalconinPA

HEAR HEAR! Keith is missed here by most Falcons fans, I think we are fine with Lofton and Peterson, but Keith should've retired a Falcon; whatever it took to make that happen would've been fine with me. As it is, I'm hoping you're right and he gets into the Ring of Honor when he does retire. That being said, I look forward to seeing Turner breeze right by him more than a few times on Sunday! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!

YIPPIE!!!!!!!!

Edited by yippiefan

Ill add that i loved Brooking as a Falcon but now he is a Cowboy i want him to be embarrassed by us, then go back to playing well. :lol:

That's pretty much my take, too. The few chances I've had to see him play this year, he's had some decent games. He's a fiery guy, and I'm glad he went to a team that is a good fit for him. I wish him no ill will, I just wish him a crummy game next Sunday. :)

Amen brother. Keith might have not been in the Falcon's future but he had a great run here and did a lot for this team.

It's to bad more people can't have a little respect for someone who did a lot for the team and the community.

I agree we should respect former players who were good...reminds me of the treatment of Glavine with the Braves. He pitched a shut out in the 95 World Series clincher winning 1-0. He was a hall of fame legend and booed every time he came to Turner Field. Some have no class. I believe the Falcons upgraded with Peterson and co. but Brooking deserves respect.