I'm sorry to share this info with you guys....

NOSTRADAMUS

I met a young lady last night who apparently is "dating" Moore. I told her she needs to try and put some voo doo on him so that he can get healthy and live up to the hype. She proceeds to tell me that Moore isn't too thrilled about NFL Football. He feels like he is being treated like a Slave and misses his College Days already because in College the game was "fun" to play and in the NFL its too much like a "Business" and he's just not feeling it. :unsure:

I then told her that maybe he needs to try treating it like a Business if he wants to sign a 30 million dollar contract in 3 years. She simply looked at me and said "I don't think he will care too much about that" :(

So I'm now going on the record and saying that #25 will be a bust, not due to lack of athleticism but to a lack of heart and motivation.

I met Jimmy @ Falcons 365 at Perimeter Mall his rookie season. I remembered observing him and watching how he carried himself. DJ, Ojinnaka, and Norwood was there also and they were just cool guys who actually knew how to speak. Jimmy on the other hand seemed to be high on something. I remember Jimmy was being interviewed for a LIVE broadcast here on the MB. The interviewer asked him " Jimmy what is it that you bring to the team" Jimmy's answer " uhhhhhh ummmmmmm shhhheeeiii ummmmm I don't know man, I figure its my Youth" After seeing that interview and watching him hit on under aged girls at the Mall I knew that he wasn't going to amout to shhhh on the field.

Well thats all I wanted, feel free to chime in.

By the way the chick that Moore is dating is a DIME. and she only 19 :D

If she was a dime, what was she doing talking to you, you must have been her waiter J/K LOL

Whatever inside this is, this is coming from one of his pieces, so i wont put much value in it. I just think the injuries may have him a little disappointed. In college the coaches may have put him in even if he had a little injury, but they dont do that with the Falcons.

If she was a dime, what was she doing talking to you, you must have been her waiter J/K LOL

Whatever inside this is, this is coming from one of his pieces, so i wont put much value in it. I just think the injuries may have him a little disappointed. In college the coaches may have put him in even if he had a little injury, but they dont do that with the Falcons.

Actually she works as a waitress at a Seafood Restaurant on Windy Hill

I wouldn't read too much into it this quick. He hasn't had a chance to really play yet and that could be dampening his spirits.

Good point. I'm sure he's not the only rookie that's ever had these thoughts, assuming that he does actually feel that way. You can't be sure that his girlfriend is giving an accurate depiction of what his feeling are.

He went to college in Missouri...I'm thinking he could just be home sick. I have a feeling he'll get over it.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -Mark Twain

Good point, Homesick, injured, on playing = bad thoughts, but he will be ok, no worries once he gets pass his injury.

OK fellas, here's the flip side of this questionable post. I was at the SF game, seated in the family and friends section (the worst Godawful nosebleeds in Candlestick). A guy a few seats down makes at least five beer runs during the game and I have to stand to let him pass each time. Eventually we start talking and he tells me that he's a frat brother of William Moore and is at the game as his guest. He told me that Moore was a bit disheartened by his rash of injuries, but was thrilled to be a Falcon and couldn't wait to get down to business. This conversation occurred before Moore's most recent injury, so I don't doubt that his current outlook is a bit more glum. But I got no sense whatever that he felt like he was meat or a slave or any kind of unhappy with the NFL. And I certainly didn't see any reason to disbelieve the things I heard.

OK fellas, here's the flip side of this questionable post. I was at the SF game, seated in the family and friends section (the worst Godawful nosebleeds in Candlestick). A guy a few seats down makes at least five beer runs during the game and I have to stand to let him pass each time. Eventually we start talking and he tells me that he's a frat brother of William Moore and is at the game as his guest. He told me that Moore was a bit disheartened by his rash of injuries, but was thrilled to be a Falcon and couldn't wait to get down to business. This conversation occurred before Moore's most recent injury, so I don't doubt that his current outlook is a bit more glum. But I got no sense whatever that he felt like he was meat or a slave or any kind of unhappy with the NFL. And I certainly didn't see any reason to disbelieve the things I heard.

now i can believe that moreso than the 19 year booty call.

LOL. Ya'll are reading way to much into this. He's just laying down game 101. " Oh baby ya know I don't know about this football thing. The coaches just treat me like i'm worthless, I feel so down and that no one out there understands me the way that you do"

And then she feels all sorry for him and gives up some booty. Maybe flashing his dough didn't work and had to go to plan B. :lol:

LOL. Ya'll are reading way to much into this. He's just laying down game 101. " Oh baby ya know I don't know about this football thing. The coaches just treat me like i'm worthless, I feel so down and that no one out there understands me the way that you do"

And then she feels all sorry for him and gives up some booty. Maybe flashing his dough didn't work and had to go to plan B. :lol:

I tried the same line once while impersonating Ben Roethlisberger.

Actually she works as a waitress at a Seafood Restaurant on Windy Hill

What Seafood Restaurant on Windy Hill??????

She may be a naive teen who thinks she's exclusive with Moore but he may just be saying things to get on her good side. You know how it is. If Moore is living out around Flowery Branch there are a lot of Dime pieces between Windy Hill and Flowery Branch.

At this point it's not that big of a deal if Moore doesn't pan out. DeCoud and Coleman are playing really well.

If Moore is unhappy with his treatment by THIS coaching staff, he is in for a very rude awakening. Smitty is a players coach and the defense has spoken quite highly of BVG's energy and attitude.

I believe the OP because that just doesn't read like they made it up. But if you need something positive to hang your hat on just think about Roddy White. His attitude and work ethic were garbage his first 2 years here. Maybe Emmit Thomas is too old to relate to Moore, but Coleman and Brian Williams ought to straighten him out. Like Jimmy Williams, he's physically a beast and his success will only be limited by work ethic.

I met a young lady last night who apparently is "dating" Moore. I told her she needs to try and put some voo doo on him so that he can get healthy and live up to the hype. She proceeds to tell me that Moore isn't too thrilled about NFL Football. He feels like he is being treated like a Slave and misses his College Days already because in College the game was "fun" to play and in the NFL its too much like a "Business" and he's just not feeling it. :unsure:

I then told her that maybe he needs to try treating it like a Business if he wants to sign a 30 million dollar contract in 3 years. She simply looked at me and said "I don't think he will care too much about that" :(

So I'm now going on the record and saying that #25 will be a bust, not due to lack of athleticism but to a lack of heart and motivation.

I met Jimmy @ Falcons 365 at Perimeter Mall his rookie season. I remembered observing him and watching how he carried himself. DJ, Ojinnaka, and Norwood was there also and they were just cool guys who actually knew how to speak. Jimmy on the other hand seemed to be high on something. I remember Jimmy was being interviewed for a LIVE broadcast here on the MB. The interviewer asked him " Jimmy what is it that you bring to the team" Jimmy's answer " uhhhhhh ummmmmmm shhhheeeiii ummmmm I don't know man, I figure its my Youth" After seeing that interview and watching him hit on under aged girls at the Mall I knew that he wasn't going to amout to shhhh on the field.

Well thats all I wanted, feel free to chime in.

By the way the chick that Moore is dating is a DIME. and she only 19 :D

We'll its all heresay, my problem with him so far is being a bust, HES ALWAYS HURT. You can never tell if hes worth a cr-ap or not. Now if he's playing hurt like pretending who knows but they need to put a fire under his tail, and decide sh-t or get off the pot. He reminds me right now of Ed Hurtwell. :(