LMAO at saints fans

SaintsH8

last time i checked teams played 16 games.

so you aren't excited about a 4-1 start?

and don't act like there arent Falcons fans that aren't talking about the playoffs and Super Bowl. Every fan base has people that jump way too early in the season

so you aren't excited about a 4-1 start?

and don't act like there arent Falcons fans that aren't talking about the playoffs and Super Bowl. Every fan base has people that jump way too early in the season

It is different when you're talking about making the trip and buying tickets to watch their team.

It is different when you're talking about making the trip and buying tickets to watch their team.

little word of advice...before you go making fun of people you should probably get your facts straight because you are making a complete *** of yourself

he is reserving a hotel in New Orleans. Last time I checked, the Super Bowl is in Miami. He never mentions buying tickets...he wants to watch it from the French Quarter.

If he wants to party in the French Quarter if the Saints are in the Super Bowl, then this is actually pretty smart. If he waits until he knows for sure, he won't be able to get a room at one of the nice hotels in the Quarter. If he books it now and later on the Saints are eliminated, he simply cancels the hotel reservation at no penalty since he would know more than a week in advance.

little word of advice...before you go making fun of people you should probably get your facts straight because you are making a complete *** of yourself

he is reserving a hotel in New Orleans. Last time I checked, the Super Bowl is in Miami. He never mentions buying tickets...he wants to watch it from the French Quarter.

If he wants to party in the French Quarter if the Saints are in the Super Bowl, then this is actually pretty smart. If he waits until he knows for sure, he won't be able to get a room at one of the nice hotels in the Quarter. If he books it now and later on the Saints are eliminated, he simply cancels the hotel reservation at no penalty since he would know more than a week in advance.

"I want to book a room in New Orleans to watch us win the Super Bowl from the Quarter."

I never said anything about him watching the saints superbowl in N.O. I am laughing at the fact he has already put his team in the super bowl and winning it. I see that you missed the joke.

Edited by #1falconsfan

LET THE SAINTS FANS HAVE THEIR SAY. LET'EM WHOOP IT UP ALL THEY LIKE. LET NATURE

RUN IT'S COURSE. THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THIS: IF WE HAD NOT LOST TO NEW ENGLAND,

WE WOULD BE UNDEFEATED ... RIGHT NOW! AND IF WE WERE UNDEFEATED RIGHT NOW .... YOU

WOULD BE HEARING SOME STUFF THAT WOULD MAKE THE SAINTS COMMENTS VERY KINDERGARTEN.

SO LET'EM TALK ... BECAUSE IF WE COULD ... WE'D BE BLOW'IN'EM AWAY RIGHT NOW! :rolleyes:

There is really no need to post that, and it definetly isn't a must see. When your team is playing great ball every team has those types of fans. The Falcons last season, the Panthers last season, etc etc.

eh?

after 5 games we were 3-2 and praying to god we'd beat chicago.

not exactly superbowl thoughts until after we beat carolina much later in the season.

Pfft... Whatever. There are more threads on this sites about the Saints this week than the team they are actaully playing (Cowboys).

Falcons fans are terrified... but worry not my feathered foes... your 40 burger is next on the grill... be patient.

You're my Hero! I shall now call you Mr. Fortyburger....... 3 out of 5 Fortyburgers isn't too bad...

Pfft... Whatever. There are more threads on this sites about the Saints this week than the team they are actaully playing (Cowboys).

Falcons fans are terrified... but worry not my feathered foes... your 40 burger is next on the grill... be patient.

Think about it for a second (maybe longer if you need to) the saints are a ..divisional.. rival.. so.. that's why you'll find plenty of comments about them over here. We know who we play sunday, and then who we have the following week.. the crow you may choke on will be well done.

"I want to book a room in New Orleans to watch us win the Super Bowl from the Quarter."

I never said anything about him watching the saints superbowl in N.O. I am laughing at the fact he has already put his team in the super bowl and winning it. I see that you missed the joke.

and yet you mentioned purchasing tickets in new orleans along with the hotel room.

yah...that made sense. now go back to TATF because you are making your fellow falcons fans look bad

and yet you mentioned purchasing tickets in new orleans along with the hotel room.

yah...that made sense. now go back to TATF because you are making your fellow falcons fans look bad

Apparently you did not see the bold letters, I forgot you were a saints fan so I have to go down and explain the joke to you on your level. The joke is he is already putting the saints in the super bowl and have them winning after 5 games. Plus I never said anything about any tickets.

Apparently you did not see the bold letters, I forgot you were a saints fan so I have to go down and explain the joke to you on your level. The joke is he is already putting the saints in the super bowl and have them winning after 5 games. Plus I never said anything about any tickets.

not only did you say it, i already quoted you saying it once :lol:

here it is again

LET THE SAINTS FANS HAVE THEIR SAY. LET'EM WHOOP IT UP ALL THEY LIKE. LET NATURE

RUN IT'S COURSE. THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THIS: IF WE HAD NOT LOST TO NEW ENGLAND,

WE WOULD BE UNDEFEATED ... RIGHT NOW! AND IF WE WERE UNDEFEATED RIGHT NOW .... YOU

WOULD BE HEARING SOME STUFF THAT WOULD MAKE THE SAINTS COMMENTS VERY KINDERGARTEN.

SO LET'EM TALK ... BECAUSE IF WE COULD ... WE'D BE BLOW'IN'EM AWAY RIGHT NOW! :rolleyes:

And if the Bucs wouldn't have lost every game, they would also be undefeated.

I got an offer to buy SB tickets yesterday for $1000 for a pair? The guy said don't you want to see the Falcons in it? I said even if they were I would stay home and watch it! The dude won the tickets off some lottery thing...Maybe I should buy them and make a few bucks off them later...

You could get around $3000 a pair win the SB gets here.