Had the craziest madden game online last night

So i played against a Minnesota Vikings yesterday and this was seriously crazy game.

The score kept going back and forth. I went up by 2 with 2 minutes left and he managed to score a TD with 14 seconds left. He kicks it and i try to return it with Norwood but get stuffed at my 29 yard line with 7 seconds remaining.

I choose a screen pass and only gain one yard but manage to call a timeout with 1 second left. So here i am on 30 yard line with 1 second left need to go 70 yards for a td. Oh btw Roddy White is injured so cant put him on. I thought it was over but called a play anyway. I called 4 wide with Norwood lined up as a receiver. I motion booker to the left so to have 3 receivers on one side and Norwood by himself on the left. So snap the ball and he is rushing 3, i trow the ball to Norwood right before i get hit, he catches it brakes a tackle and outruns the safety. I score 70 yards to win the game. It was crazy!!!!!

The guy was a falcons fan , he was like 80 wins and 74 losses but said he lost 26 times due to disconnects. I checked and he wasnt lying. I also had a hard time running offense against him because he knew the playbook since he played about 150 games with the falcons.

Highlight video

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/12068338

Edited by Scorpion

So i played against a Minnesota Vikings yesterday and this was seriously crazy game.

The score kept going back and forth. I went up by 2 with 2 minutes left and he managed to score a TD with 14 seconds left. He kicks it and i try to return it with Norwood but get stuffed at my 29 yard line with 7 seconds remaining.

I choose a screen pass and only gain one yard but manage to call a timeout with 1 second left. So here i am on 30 yard line with 1 second left need to go 70 yards for a td. Oh btw Roddy White is injured so cant put him on. I thought it was over but called a play anyway. I called 4 wide with Norwood lined up as a receiver. I motion booker to the left so to have 3 receivers on one side and Norwood by himself on the left. So snap the ball and he is rushing 3, i trow the ball to Norwood right before i get hit, he catches it brakes a tackle and outruns the safety. I score 70 yards to win the game. It was crazy!!!!!

The guy was a falcons fan , he was like 80 wins and 74 losses but said he lost 26 times due to disconnects. I checked and he wasnt lying. I also had a hard time running offense against him because he knew the playbook since he played about 150 games with the falcons.

Highlight video

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/12068338

Very Cool. I gotta start palyin online more.