I Will Hate IF Dallas Steals a Win due to INURIES

Xfactor

Between Dallas and Carolina you can flip a coin who I hate the most. :angry: Mostly due to being raised in the Carolinas and for some reason I'm not only surrounded by Panther fans but just about every friend I know is a ^$^%$%(&^&^*& Dallas fan.

After our beat down of San Fran that shut most of my Cowgirl friends up. It seems they all watched the Chicago game and after our slow start and the injuries they started their smack again. To the point I invited a good friend except on Sunday's (huge Dallas fan) to my house to watch the game plus we made a bet.

Losing Williams really hurt I would have like to see him om Austin. Now we are probably starting Houston and Grimes. We really need Ovie back and losing Norwood just sucks for this game. My friend did say their run D is pretty good but they can be exposed in the air. He is worried about how Newman is going to fair against our WR core.

If we were healthy we would destroy Dallas let's hope Ryan has a career day and our D comes to play. My gut tells me this game has steal written all over it for Dallas. :angry:

I think I will still put two bowls of dip out one full of ex-lax for my guest. B)

Edited by Xfactor

Between Dallas and Carolina you can flip a coin who I hate the most. :angry: Mostly due to being raised in the Carolinas and for some reason I'm not only surrounded by Panther fans but just about every friend I know is a ^$^%$%(&^&^*& Dallas fan.

After our beat down of San Fran that shut most of my Cowgirl friends up. It seems they all watched the Chicago game and after our slow start and the injuries they started their smack again. To the point I invited a good friend except on Sunday's (huge Dallas fan) to my house to watch the game plus we made a bet.

Losing Williams really hurt I would have like to see him om Austin. Now we are probably starting Houston and Grimes. We really need Ovie back and losing Norwood just sucks for this game. My friend did say their run D is pretty good but they can be exposed in the air. He is worried about how Newman is going to fair against our WR core.

If we were healthy we would destroy Dallas let's hope Ryan has a career day and our D comes to play. My gut tells me this game has steal written all over it for Dallas. :angry:

I think I will still put two bowls of dip out one full of ex-lax for my guest. B)

I flipped a coin, and it was tales, does that mean more hate for the cowgirls?

Good to see you're already making excuses... Injuries happen, Dallas won't be 100% either... Luckily for the Cowboys they will finally have their homerun hitter back in Felix Jones, and Roy Williams shouldf also be back... However, they will miss their best Saftey, Sensabaugh...

Like I said, in the NFL, over 16 games, there will be injuries, every team has to deal with it, and its never a good excuse for losing... I just don't get where you get off saying that if Dallas wins then they somehow stole the victory... Any given Sunday my friend... And Dallas is right there with Atlanta, it would be hard to find 2 more evenly matched teams (imo)... Also, Dallas is at home, so if anybody was to "steal" a win, it would be the Falcons. Especially considering the kind of undisciplined football the Cowboys have been playing, hang around long enough and we'll just give you a win, just ask the Giants..

I know this will be a great game! Let's not short-change it with injury excuses...

We're only guaranteed to be down Norwood and Williams, Ovie might play. Still, good teams over come those types of injuries. We've won without Norwood twice this season (he didn't play after the first series against CAR.) and Snelling is no slouch.

But I'd love to have Norwood. And Ovie. Ovie hurts more than Norwood at this point.

Thank goodness we kept Snelling over Brown. We need his fullback/running back abilities thus far. (Or we could have just kept both of them! lol)

Yeah man, we've lost our first 2 draft picks for the season due to injuries. These guys can really be contributing this year,

We haven't lost Moore for the season, but we probably won't see him in the starting lineup this season either. Not the way DeCoud is playing, they won't bench Coleman for him, if he's getting in the line up, it's through DeCoud getting benched and Coleman moving over.

I fail to see the logic? Our offense still has all its main weapons.....our D-line is playing well with injuries.....our LB crew is healthy....we lost 1 DB

The Falcons can still score points so we just need to score more this week if Dallas gets hot.

:angry:

I agree with this. Dallas' defense is not that great especially in the secondary. I think we will game plan to make schizo Romo beat us and not let them run on us consistently. If we do that, Romo is liable to hand us the game. If he gets off to a bad start, it usually all down hill from there. So, we need to start fast, score on our first drive, take away their run and make Mr. Jessica Simpson prove that he is an NFL QB which in my opinion he is not. And yes I know that he is no longer Mr. Simpson I just don't like him.

All of that sounds easy and fine but it is realistically very doable. We have the better team, IMO.

Good to see you're already making excuses... Injuries happen, Dallas won't be 100% either... Luckily for the Cowboys they will finally have their homerun hitter back in Felix Jones, and Roy Williams shouldf also be back... However, they will miss their best Saftey, Sensabaugh...

Like I said, in the NFL, over 16 games, there will be injuries, every team has to deal with it, and its never a good excuse for losing... I just don't get where you get off saying that if Dallas wins then they somehow stole the victory... Any given Sunday my friend... [b]And Dallas is right there with Atlanta, it would be hard to find 2 more evenly matched teams (imo)... Also, Dallas is at home, so if anybody was to "steal" a win, it would be the Falcons. Especially considering the kind of undisciplined football the Cowboys have been playing, hang around long enough and we'll just give you a win, just ask the Giants..

I know this will be a great game! Let's not short-change it with injury excuses...

All three of the Cowboys' victories have been against winless teams and they needed overtime in the most recent one, 26-20 at Kansas City on Oct. 11. Yeah we're evenly matched. :rolleyes:

Edited by Xfactor

All three of the Cowboys' victories have been against winless teams and they needed overtime in the most recent one, 26-20 at Kansas City on Oct. 11. Yeah we're evenly matched. :rolleyes:

That's a very homerific way to look at it... You could also look at it this way; Dallas is 3-2, the 2 teams they lost to are a combined 11-1, and they lost those 2 games by a combined 9 points.

Dallas lost the turn-over battle 4-0 against the Giants, directly resulting in 24 New York points, yet they were still winning that game with 5 seconds left to go (then the Giants kicked winning FG)...

In Denver, the Cowboys were 5 yards from scoring the tying TD, but didn't get it done... All credit to the Denver defense in that game..

In the KC game, they had 2 TO's deep in their own territory, directly resulting in 10 KC points... Aside from that, they just didn't play very well...

Now, maybe Dallas goes out there again this week and plays undisciplined, and has a bunch of dumb turn-overs, it really wouldn't be a surprise... However, they've shown that even when they lose the turn-over battle, and commit so many dumb penalties, they can still overcome that and give themselves a chance to beat even the best of teams... Now just imagine if they come out on Sunday and actually play sound turn-over-free football, they could win this going away, but I'm not betting on that happening... The Cowboys are their own worst enemy...