Seems as if PTI will be talking about us soon

KRUNKuno

Summary:

1. Biggest adjustment, besides switching playbooks, was learning the Atlanta highway routes.

2. Restates that Matt Ryan is one of the hardest working QB's in the league.

3. Said that we have no egos on the team. Everybody is hungry but humble.

again just my loose translation.

yea im watching it.

I dont mean any harm by this question, im just really trying to get a really good football answer so i can understand.

Anyway, they showed the clip where tony scored against miami..... That block roddy gave on that CB could have very well been a block in the back right?

yea im watching it.

I dont mean any harm by this question, im just really trying to get a really good football answer so i can understand.

Anyway, they showed the clip where tony scored against miami..... That block roddy gave on that CB could have very well been a block in the back right?

Not really.

When Roddy engaged the player, it was at his side/front. The player spun around, leaving Roddy against his back. Players aren't allowed to do that, otherwise any blocker could simply wait until a player gets on them, then spin around and draw a flag.

If the player was engaged initially on the side or in front, then spins, it's still a legal block.