Antone Smith

It really just depends on Norwood's Injury and how quickly he grasps the playbook. J-mike reported on Twitter that signing him was the best way to put him on the team so that he could learn the playbook without using a Roster spot. So it seems like 1) Norwood's injury is semi-serious, 2) We want to put him in as soon as he learns enough of the playbook.

I am actually hoping that this guy gets on the field so oh very soon. I can see how we'd benefit from him in so many ways. Slot, HB, and ST's. Get this kid on the field guys.

doubt he even sees the field this year. we have a tendency of signing guys and only letting the on the field after knowing for certain that they are with the gameplan. We barely use Norwood enough when he is healthy.

but weren't you knocking the guy earlier?

doubt he even sees the field this year. we have a tendency of signing guys and only letting the on the field after knowing for certain that they are with the gameplan. We barely use Norwood enough when he is healthy.

but weren't you knocking the guy earlier?

Who me??? I dunno what you're talking about... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i think it'll be sooner than later legion. norwood's injury seems to be serious (according to rotoworld) and it sounds like there's a chance he won't be back until late in the year...if that.

yeah some may say that we don't use norwood a lot, but the guy was our 2nd leading rusher last year, top kick returner and our 3rd leading receiver. that's not even including the fact that he was turner's change of pace and he was our 3rd down back. he caught passes out of the backfield and in the slot. it may not seem like it but norwood played a big role on this team. every time we went shotgun norwood was usually in.

i think the new guy needs to get caught up with the playbook and we'll probably ease him in this year since he's a rookie, but i think he will get see a good bit of PT and might take over norwood's role. let's be honest, snelling is a good pass catcher, but he doesn't provide the change of pace/homerun threat norwood did. norwood was the fastest and most explosive guy on our offense.

why have you seen me in the playstation @ home or something?

No man, its just a hunch that I had. Don't take it the wrong way please. It was just a hunch. Right now I'm playing Curse of the Azure Bonds on DOS, but the Elder Scrolls series is one of my favorites. I love BioWare games. My favorite being Knights of the Old Republic.

No man, its just a hunch that I had. Don't take it the wrong way please. It was just a hunch. Right now I'm playing Curse of the Azure Bonds on DOS, but the Elder Scrolls series is one of my favorites. I love BioWare games. My favorite being Knights of the Old Republic.

we're cool, i don't get offended easily anyways

I am actually hoping that this guy gets on the field so oh very soon. I can see how we'd benefit from him in so many ways. Slot, HB, and ST's. Get this kid on the field guys.

Tandy, I'm not so high on this pick. I'll have to see first. These two extremes annoy me. Why not just a good back? Antone Smith? No thanks, I hated Dunn's play and he reminds me of him. :o:o:o

Edited by hammerhead