Like these trades?

My team looks like this, 14 teams. I'm 3-2-1.

QB - Cutler, E. Manning

WR - Fitz, Manningham, Knox, Maclin, Crabtree, Massaquoi

RB - R. Brown, Portis, Lendale White(ugh)

TE - Marcades Lewis

DEF - NYG

I got a trade proposal to send Eli for Greg Olsen and Leon Washington(or Caddilac, I like Leon). That trade is pretty much a no brainer for me since I can start Cutler from here on out since he's past his bye and so is Olsen. Marcades Lewis is up and down and Olsen has been pretty consistent. I need a 3rd RB and Lendale has SUCKED.

The other trade I'm looking at doing is Manningham and Portis for MJJ. Manningham has been great but I gotta throw him in the mix to spark the trade. Portis is on a sinking ship and next up for the Skins is Phi/Atl/Bye/Den/Dal/Phi/No. Not exactly an easy stretch. They will probably be down early in all those games and start throwing. MJJ is on his bye this week. MJJ has been streaky, but I'll take the chance of a 30 point game at the risk of a 0 point game any week instead of the consistent 9 point game Portis has been putting up. Trade would leave me with Fitz and Knox, with Maclin, Crabtree, and Mass as the plug and play WR3. Thoughts?

My team looks like this, 14 teams. I'm 3-2-1.

QB - Cutler, E. Manning

WR - Fitz, Manningham, Knox, Maclin, Crabtree, Massaquoi

RB - R. Brown, Portis, Lendale White(ugh)

TE - Marcades Lewis

DEF - NYG

I got a trade proposal to send Eli for Greg Olsen and Leon Washington(or Caddilac, I like Leon). That trade is pretty much a no brainer for me since I can start Cutler from here on out since he's past his bye and so is Olsen. Marcades Lewis is up and down and Olsen has been pretty consistent. I need a 3rd RB and Lendale has SUCKED.

The other trade I'm looking at doing is Manningham and Portis for MJJ. Manningham has been great but I gotta throw him in the mix to spark the trade. Portis is on a sinking ship and next up for the Skins is Phi/Atl/Bye/Den/Dal/Phi/No. Not exactly an easy stretch. They will probably be down early in all those games and start throwing. MJJ is on his bye this week. MJJ has been streaky, but I'll take the chance of a 30 point game at the risk of a 0 point game any week instead of the consistent 9 point game Portis has been putting up. Trade would leave me with Fitz and Knox, with Maclin, Crabtree, and Mass as the plug and play WR3. Thoughts?

I dont have a problem about you trading away Eli as you have a good QB in Cutler ... As far as Manningham and Portis for MJJ , i am not sure about that. MJJ is inconsistent, i have him on my team ... 3 weeks he sucked 2 weeks he was awesome and 1 weeks he was ok. I would do it only because you have pretty good WR's in Fits, Knox , and Crabtree (i am hoping he will do well) ...

At this point, you have to do it. Knox has scored a TD in 4 straight weeks, so he is building quite a rapport with Cutler, moreso than Hester or Bennett. I'm not a huge fan of having a QB, TE, and WR all from the same team, but you desperately need something better than Lewis. Do both trades and know you are getting two pretty good deals for yourself.

Well both trades fell through, but I ended up trading Knox for Olsen and traded Eli and Portis for Sidney Rice and Michael Turner. Gets rid of injured hobbling Portis and gives me Turner who I still have confidence will turn it around, and Rice who can replace Knox on my roster.

Well both trades fell through, but I ended up trading Knox for Olsen and traded Eli and Portis for Sidney Rice and Michael Turner. Gets rid of injured hobbling Portis and gives me Turner who I still have confidence will turn it around, and Rice who can replace Knox on my roster.

You got two better deals then.