Did anyone notice.....

.....the comment Chris Collinsworth made about if the Falcons lost on Sunday night that he was "...jumping back off the bandwagon." If you ask me he was never on. It kills me how we don't get the respect we deserve. I'm sure if he had the option to choose which games would be played on Sunday nights it would be any combination of the "NFL Elite" and not our beloved Falcons....I've been a fan since i was about 7 and I have a permanent seat on the "bandwagon" win or lose. If I see Collinsworth on it then I'm gonna kick him off, shackle him to the outside of it and make his A$$ walk!

I care because despite what we do on the field the Falcons always seem to get the "Rodney Dangerfield" treatment.

And that is not going to change until we prove ourselves. I don't see the point in whining over ever little instance of disrespect. For most of our history we have been a joke. That is not going away until we prove we are an elite team.

And that is not going to change until we prove ourselves. I don't see the point in whining over ever little instance of disrespect. For most of our history we have been a joke. That is not going away until we prove we are an elite team.

agreed one hundred percent. I see them all flocking too us after our 1st Superbowl Victory. Not getting ahead of myself, because I think it is coming soon.

agreed one hundred percent. I see them all flocking too us after our 1st Superbowl Victory. Not getting ahead of myself, because I think it is coming soon.

And I don't have a problem with them flocking to us after a sb win. Then we have earned their respect. There are a lot of reasons for fans to be excited but from an analyst perspective the only significant thing we have accomplished is turning the organization around. They don't know what that will mean going forward.

.....the comment Chris Collinsworth made about if the Falcons lost on Sunday night that he was "...jumping back off the bandwagon." If you ask me he was never on. It kills me how we don't get the respect we deserve. I'm sure if he had the option to choose which games would be played on Sunday nights it would be any combination of the "NFL Elite" and not our beloved Falcons....I've been a fan since i was about 7 and I have a permanent seat on the "bandwagon" win or lose. If I see Collinsworth on it then I'm gonna kick him off, shackle him to the outside of it and make his A$$ walk!

Well. We didn't lose, did we?

And if we lost, we wouldn't be looking as good right now, correct?

Edited by Firstiary

He's good.. relax, he's an ex NFL player that has 32 teams to cover, he cant love every team.. I thought he was quute fair in what he said during the game about the Falcons

I actually thought Collinsworth was pretty good... he does come off as the kind of guy that would be a jerk, but I didn't hear him say anything particularly bad and actually noticed him praise the Falcons a good bit during the game. The guy has a lot of air-time to fill and is bound to say some crazy things.

What I did notice is they started having him use the pen/marker to start circling players like Madden would always do.

Don't take everything these announcers say too seriously.

I disagree 100%.. I think right now him he is one of the best in the biz. I also like Gruden, and he is brand new to this.. He does a great job..

The best in the biz???? I know we are all entitled to our opinions, but WTF MAN?????Collinsworth is such a irritating little *** ****. I agree with you on Gruden though.

I care because despite what we do on the field the Falcons always seem to get the "Rodney Dangerfield" treatment.

A lot of people said (and still say) that ARI had no business in the SB. Weak division, etc, etc. Whatever merit those opinions may have had, the fact remains that the Cardinals played their games, played by the rules (even if you think the refs helped them out), and they won the necessary games to earn a SB berth.

Same thing with our Falcons. It may be a long time before anyone is convinced that they "deserve" to win, but at the end of the day (or season), you tally up the score and it is what it is.

People's comments, even those of ex-NFL players turned commentator, are nothing more than opinions. And you know what they say about opinions - they're like 4$ #0!35 belly buttons. Everybody's got one........