Dallas 3 wins...

maxatlanta

They lost to NYG and DEN, but played each of em tight. I think this team plays up/down to their opponent. The bye week and homefield advantage are a tough combo to overcome but I see this team as lacking whatever that "it" factor is to be winners. Orton has it, Cutler doesn't. Ryan has it, Romo doesn't.

In addition to our QB, we have other guys with that special something. "It" is when you make the plays when they matter most. My three favorite "it" players for us are: Gonzo, Peterson, Finneran(!)

Back to my point about playing up/down to their opponent. I want our playcallers to step on the throttle. I want us to continue to pass if its working and we're up 14. I want us to go for it from the Dallas 38 on 4th down, regardless of score. I want us to bring pressure up the middle even if we're leading by 17. Lets not allow them to stick around by trying to "hang on for the win." Lets prove that we can beat them worse than NY and DEN did, lets take a page out of Bellichek's book(NE 59 - TN 0).

They lost to NYG and DEN, but played each of em tight. I think this team plays up/down to their opponent. The bye week and homefield advantage are a tough combo to overcome but I see this team as lacking whatever that "it" factor is to be winners. Orton has it, Cutler doesn't. Ryan has it, Romo doesn't.

In addition to our QB, we have other guys with that special something. "It" is when you make the plays when they matter most. My three favorite "it" players for us are: Gonzo, Peterson, Finneran(!)

Back to my point about playing up/down to their opponent. I want our playcallers to step on the throttle. I want us to continue to pass if its working and we're up 14. I want us to go for it from the Dallas 38 on 4th down, regardless of score. I want us to bring pressure up the middle even if we're leading by 17. Lets not allow them to stick around by trying to "hang on for the win." Lets prove that we can beat them worse than NY and DEN did, lets take a page out of Bellichek's book(NE 59 - TN 0).

Good point. They play close whether you're a top 10 or bottom 10 team. Giants did that last year.

I would like us to be a little more agressive like you said, tire out defenses and keep ours rested, and we all know we play better with a short field.

'Boys had 4 major things to work on during their bye:

Redzone success, penalties, 3rd down conversions, and turnovers.

They are historically good off of the bye; I think I read 16-5 with their current head coach.

Playing them at home makes it even more of a tough game. We can do it though, we're getting better on both sides of the ball each week.

16-5? AM i reading it right?

How can they be 16-5 when Wade has been there for last 2-3 years

LOL. Yeah maybe that's inaccurate . . .

I guess it's for the pas 21 years, I don't know why I didn't question myself when I was typing that.

EDIT: Actually now that I say that teams had 2 byes in the early 90s right? I'm confused. Just forget it all.

Edited by juiceaccts

I don't know about anyone else but i thought that Dallas should have had that KC game won well before the end of regulation...It just goes to show you how much they are struggling....I predict at least a 10 point loss for the Cowgirls on Sunday.

Its more so about the Cowboys playing down to their competition. Injuries have also bit them. Barber and Felix have both been hurt. But this is the NFL. Eagles just lost to the Raiders. I guess it depends on what you prefer. Losing to a bad team or squeaking one at.