The Dallas Cowboys

I ain't gonna waste time with all these stats chat, and all this who will be playing stuff and what if.

My bottom line on this upcoming game for the FALCONS is "WHO IS GONNA SHOW UP TO PLAY".

There is NO REASON, and I'll repeat it "NO REASON" to have any doubt as to how our FALCONS can win against the cowboys.

Forget the stats, forget the "WHAT if's", and forget the injuries to the FALCONS players. They can win this "ONE GAME", it's all "ONE GAME AT A TIME" and I "BELIEVE IN OUR FALCONS TEAM".

The real bottom line for you doubters is : "IF YOU DON'T THINK THE FALCONS ARE A TEAM WORTH PUTTING YOUR NAME BEHIND THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HERE TO BEGIN WITH"????

I believe in THIS FALCONS TEAM. They can beat any team at any time.

I'm sick of reading the doubters threads who are trying to cover their azz by making stats excuses for them pulling for the FALCONS.

BULLSNIT!

I AM A REAL ATLANTA FALCONS FAN!!!!!!!!!! BY GOSH WHO'S WITH ME ON BELIEVING IN THIS TEAM??????????????????????????????????

Edited by Electric Falcon

I ain't gonna waste time with all these stats chat, and all this who will be playing stuff and what if.

My bottom line on this upcoming game for the FALCONS is "WHO IS GONNA SHOW UP TO PLAY".

There is NO REASON, and I'll repeat it "NO REASON" to have any doubt as to how our FALCONS can win against the cowboys.

Forget the stats, forget the "WHAT if's", and forget the injuries to the FALCONS players. They can win this "ONE GAME", it's all "ONE GAME AT A TIME" and I "BELIEVE IN OUR FALCONS TEAM".

The real bottom line for you doubters is : "IF YOU DON'T THINK THE FALCONS ARE A TEAM WORTH PUTTING YOUR NAME BEHIND THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HERE TO BEGIN WITH"????

I believe in THIS FALCONS TEAM. They can beat any team at any time.

I'm sick of reading the doubters threads who are trying to cover their azz by making stats excuses for them pulling for the FALCONS.

BULLSNIT!

I AM A REAL ATLANTA FALCONS FAN!!!!!!!!!! BY GOSH WHO'S WITH ME ON BELIEVING IN THIS TEAM??????????????????????????????????

Very.. shall I say.. electric? :)

The feeling is mutual here.