Week 7 Distribution Maps are out

F@lcon Jack

Darn near equal to a "Prime Time" game with that much coverage.. B)

That's the Dallas special privileges rule that the Cowpukes get forced upon most of the nation. I don't mind this week but do any other week. I wonder why the Cowpukes get 4:00 games most of the time when other teams like Houston play at 1:00 PM? They even get later games when they are on the road? Unbelievable.

We also drew Troy Aikman as the commentator. I wonder which team he will lean toward in this game? You can't tell me he is impartial when it comes to the team he played with so long.

It was somewhat surprising to see that the Tampa area is showing the Falcons-Cowboys game while the rest of Florida will be watching the Saints-Dolphins game. (And apparently the Charlotte area has yet to decide which game they want to watch.) Maybe it indicates that the Bucs fans hate the Saints (and perhaps the Dolphins) even more than they do the Falcons.

We also drew Troy Aikman as the commentator. I wonder which team he will lean toward in this game? You can't tell me he is impartial when it comes to the team he played with so long.

Who cares which way Aikman leans? If the Falcons win, no one around here will care what Troy says. If the Falcons lose, no one around here will care what Troy says.

(Except, of course, those posters who sweat everything.)

That's the Dallas special privileges rule that the Cowpukes get forced upon most of the nation. I don't mind this week but do any other week. I wonder why the Cowpukes get 4:00 games most of the time when other teams like Houston play at 1:00 PM? They even get later games when they are on the road? Unbelievable.

Aikman most often call the game of the day on Fox and The Cowboys get this kind of coverage because if you want to believe it or not they still probably have the largest fan base in the Nation.....and of the ones that don't root for the Cowboys love to see them lose

Aikman most often call the game of the day on Fox and The Cowboys get this kind of coverage because if you want to believe it or not they still probably have the largest fan base in the Nation.....and of the ones that don't root for the Cowboys love to see them lose

The Largest fan base in the nation is by far the Steelers. You see Terrible Towels at games that aren't even Steeler games and at times events that aren't even football games. When they come to your town, literally half the crowd (or mabe even more) will be waving Terrible Towels...you will not out number them. As far as the games go, Thank god for Vikes-Steelers...we don't have to watch the Pats murder the Sucks overseas. And then it's time for us to rock the house at 4:15!!

Edited by Cody Anderson

The Largest fan base in the nation is by far the Steelers. You see Terrible Towels at games that aren't even Steeler games and at times events that aren't even football games. When they come to your town, literally half the crowd (or mabe even more) will be waving Terrible Towels...you will not out number them. As far as the games go, Thank god for Vikes-Steelers...we don't have to watch the Pats murder the Sucks overseas. And then it's time for us to rock the house at 4:15!!

i'd have to agree. at the bears-falcons game the other day i saw two people in my section alone with steeler gear on. one man had on a steeler hoodie and another a steeler hat. the cowboys have a large fanbase, but the steelers is even larger.

Man, I feel for the folks in CO. I guess they decided that Chicago is closer to them than Dallas.

In other news, w00t for the west coast coverage on a 4 pm game!

Depends on what part of the west coast. I am near SF and we have no 1pm PST game here I guess. Niners must play in the morning. :(

OMFG. They go AROUND where I live.Sometimes living in California isn't as glamorous as it's made out to be <_<

Oh man....i didn't notice that the first time...I almost had a heart attack...then I magnified the California area....and I'm glad I live in the Central Valley...we get to see it....woohooo......never been so happy to live in the armpit of California