Houston possibly on the verge of losing playting time

The Don™

On Falconslive(shown yesterday on the Falcons website), Smith was asked about injuries and he talked about losing Williams and its significance, and Smith said Chevis Jackson "right now" will be playing nickleback, and Tye Hill and Chris Owens will compete at the RCB against Chris Houston.......So there you go for the people who aren't sure about whats gonna happen with Williams going down(including me).

Edited by The Don

On Falconslive(shown yesterday on the Falcons website), Smith was asked about injuries and he talked about losing Williams and its significance, and Smith said Chevis Jackson "right now" will be playing nickleback, and Tye Hill and Chris Owens will compete at the RCB against Chris Houston.......So there you go for the people who aren't sure about whats gonna happen with Williams going down(including me).

I don't think Chris Houston is that amazing (for lack of a better way to phrase it). My husband and I were yelling at him all night long on Sunday.

I doubt that Chris Houston is losing playing time. Smith is probably just trying to light a fire under his ***.

He already lost playing time last game so i can very much happen again and honestly i hope it does, I cant take anymore PI Calls on key downs, TD on Fade routes.

I doubt that Chris Houston is losing playing time. Smith is probably just trying to light a fire under his ***.

hmmm...so losin' a startin' position doesn't qualify as losin' playin' time in your book??? :huh: we watch different leagues i guess :D

also Smith mentioned every corners name EXCEPT Houston in his presser yesterday. the cat will only see time in a 12 receiver set now...PERIOD!!! :lol: