Falcons on TV in New York 7 more times!

falcndave

I just checked my local Fox affiliate. I'll be saving a bunch of money NOT going to sports bars the rest of the season. I live in Giant land as far as FOX is concerned. With the number of times the Giants are on CBS or in a different time slot, plus the number to games the Falcons play vs. the NFC East, we are currently flagged for SEVEN local telecast the rest of the season in Upstate NY.

They can change their mind this far out, but it is not likely with all the NFC East interest in the area.

Games I will be watching at home now:

vs Carolina

vs Jets

vs Giants

vs Cowboys

vs Saints (MNF)

vs Redskins

vs Eagles

Actually, I've got tickets to the Giants game...but I'll record it at home :)

Last year was absolutely ridiculous. I could only watch maybe 3 full falcons games (and it would be only 2 if the falcons didn't make the playoffs). I'm loving the coverage this year; and since I'm a giants fan, I scored a ticket to see the falcons vs the giants in the meadowlands from one of my friends.

I just checked my local Fox affiliate. I'll be saving a bunch of money NOT going to sports bars the rest of the season. I live in Giant land as far as FOX is concerned. With the number of times the Giants are on CBS or in a different time slot, plus the number to games the Falcons play vs. the NFC East, we are currently flagged for SEVEN local telecast the rest of the season in Upstate NY.

They can change their mind this far out, but it is not likely with all the NFC East interest in the area.

vs Carolina

vs Jets

vs Giants

vs Cowboys

vs Saints (MNF)

vs Redskins

vs Eagles

I used to live in NYC and I was usually the only Falcons fan at Mr Biggs on Sundays watching the smallest TV in the joint on the Falcons.. The Bartender did happen to be from ATL...

Last year was absolutely ridiculous. I could only watch maybe 3 full falcons games (and it would be only 2 if the falcons didn't make the playoffs). I'm loving the coverage this year; and since I'm a giants fan, I scored a ticket to see the falcons vs the giants in the meadowlands from one of my friends.

what are you a Giant and Falcon fan <_<

vs Carolina

vs Jets

vs Giants

vs Cowboys

vs Saints (MNF)

vs Redskins

vs Eagles

first off you should get direct tv if you can greatest thing ever

the Redskin game wont be on..Fox will go with Arizona at Chi

the Panther game wont be on cause Jets are on at 1 on CBS and Fox will have Dal at GB at 4

and the Eagle game ..Giants are at 4 so not sure about double header rules

though you might get Saints game at home..

first off you should get direct tv if you can greatest thing ever

the Redskin game wont be on..Fox will go with Arizona at Chi

the Panther game wont be on cause Jets are on at 1 on CBS and Fox will have Dal at GB at 4

and the Eagle game ..Giants are at 4 so not sure about double header rules

though you might get Saints game at home..

I actually just check the Fox23 Albany website. All the games I pointed out are listed for airing as of this moment. In the city is most likely a different affiliate.

what are you a Giant and Falcon fan <_<

I'm 24, and I've been a hardcore giants fan my entire life. I graduated from BC in 2007, and watched all of Ryan's games, so of course I'm now a falcons fan because of him. I follow both teams religiously, but I don't go to Giants message boards. It's more exciting to be a part of a rising team :)

Don't ask me who I'm rooting for when the Falcons visit the Giants. I think I'm going to root falcons because the Falcons need every NFC win they can get.

I'm 24, and I've been a hardcore giants fan my entire life. I graduated from BC in 2007, and watched all of Ryan's games, so of course I'm now a falcons fan because of him. I follow both teams religiously, but I don't go to Giants message boards. It's more exciting to be a part of a rising team :)

Don't ask me who I'm rooting for when the Falcons visit the Giants. I think I'm going to root falcons because the Falcons need every NFC win they can get.

thats a respectable answer but your going to have to drop the Giants sooner or later and reform into a die hard Falcons fan or go with your roots and stay true blue and only root for Ryan since he is a BC alum

I think we have another BC alum on here the poster BCEaGleATLFaLcOn's

thats a respectable answer but your going to have to drop the Giants sooner or later and reform into a die hard Falcons fan or go with your roots and stay true blue and only root for Ryan since he is a BC alum

I think we have another BC alum on here the poster BCEaGleATLFaLcOn's

Don't make me choose. I love B. Jacobs, Bradshaw, Kiwanuka (BC Grad), and the rest of the Giants. Matty pulled off miracles for us at BC and is a great guy on and off the field. I'm going to continue to support the Giants and Falcons equally until I reach the fork in the road (NFC Playoffs).

And yes, BCEaGleATLFaLcOn and I have conversed before. She and I are Ryan disciples.