Stopping the run and Getting ahead on the score board early is key

atljbo

The key this week is stopping the run and getting ahead on the score board early is a key this week.... If we can stop the run and score early and often , John Abraham will be able to take advantage of Slozell "The Clipping" Adams.... I have no doubt that we will be able to give Tony Romo (9 sacks in 5 games) fits if we can stop the run... Dallas O-Line are maulers against the run but they can be had when forced to pass (the whole O-Line) ....

John Abraham even admitted that he came close to having multiple sacks against the bears.... This week John Abraham could potentially have a 2 or 3 sack game..Kroy Biermann, Jamaal Anderson or Babs could potentially have a big game also (Lenard Davis could be had also).. We must stop the run tho.

This should be a very good game...

The key this week is stopping the run and getting ahead on the score board early is a key this week.... If we can stop the run and score early and often , John Abraham will be able to take advantage of Slozell "The Clipping" Adams.... I have no doubt that we will be able to give Tony Romo (9 sacks in 5 games) fits if we can stop the run... Dallas O-Line are maulers against the run but they can be had when forced to pass (the whole O-Line) ....

John Abraham even admitted that he came close to having multiple sacks against the bears.... This week John Abraham could potentially have a 2 or 3 sack game..Kroy Biermann, Jamaal Anderson or Babs could potentially have a big game also (Lenard Davis could be had also).. We must stop the run tho.

This should be a very good game...

I agree this will be another good game and stopping the run would really go along way in proving we have the right talent in place on our Dline. I am hoping that Thomas Johnson and Trey Lewis really step up this game.