I noticed Mike Smith mentioned some comp for Houston

bighurt

At about 9:30 minutes in the Falcon's live, the question about Brian Williams replacement, Smitty mentioned at the end of his answer that they some of the other corners would have an chance to compete with Chris Houston for playing at the corner position. I think the coaching staff, is ready to make a move. I like Chris, but after 3 years of him not developing deep ball skills, I think the coaching staff is ready to allow someone else the time to be a start. Hopefully this lights a fire on his butt, to work on playing the deep ball, and stop face guarding.

I've been wondering all season why they don't replace Houston. He's been playing terribly this season. I like him too, but it's so disappointing to see him play this way. Cutler's passing TD the other night was right over Houston, identical to Orton's pass last year with seconds left. Houston never defends a ball over his head, he can only swat facing the line of scrimmage, and even then, he misses most.